Chapter 5

Why did Killua say something like this? But the most important thing is that Illumi actually likes me. He even drew me. How cute!! I looked at him....but he didnt seem to be amused. He was depressed, like manipulated. I hung up. I threw my phone on my bed.

Illumi: He...he is right, I dont deserve you. I wouldnt need someone like you.

He wanted to go but i grabbed his arm.

Emi: d-dont go. Illumi please. He just tries to take revenge on you. I really like you, i never liked someone like that. I-I need you...her with me..I want to be in your arms. Illumi please-

Suddenly i felt two strong arm going around me. He..he hugged me.

Illumi: I love you Emi

I couldnt believe my eyes. He smiled. He had tears in his eyes. Well, i cried too. I couldnt hold myself back in. I went for a kiss. It happened, I kissed Illumi zoldyck. The one i couldnt like. The one who was so incredibly annoying. We always treated us like shit. But right now..right now it felt amazing, i really loved him.

Illumi: Im glad you feel the same.
Emi: Yeah same, uhm but we cant tell my brother. I feel like he already knows it anyway but still. OH but by the way, I think i need to call him anyway. I mean we arent save here anymore. they know where we live

I grabbed my phone and called hisoka.

Hisoka: Yes darling?
Emi: Uhmm we need a new place to stay because I got attacked and i will stay at Illumis house see ya <3
Hisoka: wait what-

Illumi: well you said that pretty fast. Im impressed!
Emi: thanks..my love?
Illumi: way too cringe..tooooooo cringe
Emi: YEP!

We arrived at illumis house and it was so big. Like incredibly big. 

Emi: You have it nice here..I hope your parents are okay with me staying here
Illumi: of course they are and if not then i will just kill them. 

That didnt seem to be a joke. Well lets not get into this

Silva: ahh..I see you finally have a girlfriend..she is an assassin right?
Illumi: Yes she is..she is hisokas sister
Silva: Ah okay? Well i am glad you found each other but i dont think your mother will be okay with that.
Illumi: i dont care
Silva: That's my son :) Uhm before i forgot to mention, Killua is here to see Alluka. I think he wants to free her.

Illumi was really surprised. After his dad was gone, he explained me who Alluka was.

Emi: I think she deserves to be free..
Illumi: she can kill everyone I'm a second
Emi: killua Seems to have her in control..

After I said that killua stepped out of the house. Obviously with her. She was so cute that I immediately ran at them. Killua was also so cuteee. I only saw him on photos before, I just helped illumi and he showed us some videos.

Killua: I guess you are Emi? Seems like you and my brother are-

I interrupted him by hugging him. He immediately stopped talking. Illumi was also shocked.. yes I am an assassin and I also know that we should hide out feelings. But I have a boyfriend now and his siblings are  like sugar. I couldn't resist. After killua I wanted to hug Alluka but killua stopped me.

Killua: don't hug her..
Emi: oh c'mon

I didn't listen to him and hugged her. She was so small and adorable.

Alluka: thanks for this beautiful hug (≧▽≦)
Emi: Aww no problem sweetheart!
Killua: is she really your girlfriend?
Illumi: believe me or not but she is even more gorgeous now.
Killua: w-h-hat? I thought you don't like people who have feelings or stuff like that.
Illumi: she changed me kill. People do change!

I turned to him. I looked at him but Alluka pulled me to her.

Alluka: Could you please punch brother illumi?

That..that was a question. Should i do what she say? Yes..Illumi told me so.

Killua: See..now you have this..I told you not to hug her.
Emi: Its fine Killua. Illumi im sorry but this may hurt you
Illumi: its fine

he came closer to me. That was definitely nothing i wanted. I formed a fist with my hand and punched him right at his beautiful face. He flew some meters away.

Killua: Wooah! You are really strong!!
Alluka: Thank you Emiii <3
Emi: You are welcome Alluka. Illumi are you alright?

He didnt respond..

Emi: Killua..what should i do now?!
Killua: Just chill, we will bring him to his bed and he will wake up. How hard did you punch him?
Emi: Pretty hard i guess..

We brought him to his bed. I laid him down. He was so peaceful. He didnt had the expression of killing someone right now.

Emi: Why do you need her?
Killua: I want to save my friend..Gon he is-
Emi: Its okay you dont need to tell me further.

Killua smiled at me. I think we could aslo get good friends.

Killua: Look what i said on the phone wasnt...well actually i wanted to make him feel bad but i just wanted to take revenge! I actually have nothing against you. You seem to be the right person for him and i alos seem to like you...
Emi: Thats really sweet of you Killua. But you have to remember that i am still hisoas sister so i am not a normal person either.
Killua: Yeah i know...i read an articel about you and you seem to be brutal...but you are not kind of into me or something like that right??
Emi: Just because Hisoka is my brother doesnt mean i am the same. Look i have your brother..

He seemed to be a good boy. I didnt know why Illumi always tried to get control of hi,

Killua: I am sorry but i have to go now. I need to save Gon! I cant wait until he meets you!

His face lighted up.  He was truly excited.

Emi: See you soon killua and bring your friends too!!

what a sweet family this actually is.