Ch 1: OwO What's Dis

READER POV
I slowly woke up to find myself in a hole. 'Ah fuck my foot hurts' I thought as I tried to stand up but fell down. Then I see a weird looking thing come towards me. "Oh hi can I like get some he-" He took out a bat and broke my ankles Sangwoo style. Everything slowly starts to go dark again.

???? POV
'Omg why'd I break this bitch's ankles 😡😡😫 Oh well guess I'll just throw her in my basement 😍😍' I drag her away into my underground bunker, throwing her into the basement cage.

NO ONE'S POV
After about like 8 hours, Y/N slowly starts to wake up again. She looks around confused as to why the fuck she's in a cage and who shattered her ankles. Then a hot sexy slimy testicle comes out of nowhere. "Okay I'm sorry what the actually F U -' The giant testicle stretches out one of its slimy legs and puts it on your lips, shushing you quickly. "Do not be afraid Y/N, for I am here to please and save you from the cruel fate that was supposed to happen to you." The testicle released you from the cage, then wrapped its slimy legs around your waist and pulled you out of your cage. "Who the hell are you 😫😘🥴" You asked the hot strangely attractive testicle. "I am Voldemort's Left Testicle. I have been sent to go grab you and tell you that Voldemort is deeply in love with you!~" The confession shocked you. "Wait but I already have a boyfriend???" You told Voldemort's Left Testicle. The walking Testicle smirked as he pulled out your phone from your pocket with his slimy legs and clicked on a voicemail. "Hey Y/N.... I'm sorry to break it to ya but I'm breaking up with you. Some weird ass slimy lookin dude told me to tell ya that some dude name 'Daddy Voldemort' is deeply in love with you and that I clearly don't deserve your love. Therefore I will be deleting myself out of your existence so that you and him could be happily living inside Pikachu's dead body ❤️"

                                 Reader's POV
'I- I'm- What?- Why- How-' My eyes are open in shock, staring at the ground. I was trying to figure out what the hell just happened. The Testicle started rubbing her back with its slimy legs. "Don't worry Y/N... Daddy Voldy can't wait to see you 😫😍" He wrapped his slimy legs around you and pulled you towards him. His sliminess felt kinda good to be honest... I hug him. Slime may now be covering most of my body including my face right now, but hey not gonna lie it kinda felt good! 'Oh fuck wait I forgot my ankles are supposed to be broken-' I fall back to the ground, my ankles going back to being broken. I rub my E/C eyes, trying to rub the tears away. "Crawl back to your cage Y/N.... for tomorrow is gonna be a special day for you~" The Testicle told you. "Okie Dokie Testicle~Senpai!!~" I happily crawl back to my cage, curling up and sleeping on the cold ground of this cage. 'Oooo I wonder what's gonna make tomorrow such a special day!' You thought.

                            End of Chapter 1  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay I'm way more happier with how this chapter turned out compared to the prologue-  I'm gonna try my best to motivate myself to try and write one chapter at least every 1-2 days. So yeah- Goodbye for now!~