Stella Vermillion

Name: Stella Vermillion

Age: 17

Eye Color: Crimson

Hair Color: Crimson

Height: 5'6

Stella is a beautiful young woman of average height with a beautiful face, white skin, and crimdon eyes

Stella is a beautiful young woman of average height with a beautiful face, white skin, and crimdon eyes. She has long crimson hair tied into twin tails using yellow ribbons. She has a bewitching body, with both large breasts and a voluptuous figure.

Abilities:
Dragon Manipulation: In her training with Nene, before the Seven Stars Sword Art Festival Finals, Stella realized that her Fire Manipulation was just a part of her true power, which was the concept of a "Dragon" thus granting her all the abilities of the apex predator heard of within various TRUTHOLOGY. This was shown as she was able to manifest the phantom image of a dragon letting her throw balled up paper with enough force to break a metal pipe and dug into the concrete wall behind it.

Immense Magic Power: Stella has an immense amount of magic power that she was unable to control as a child, which was 30 times the amount of a normal Blazer.

Immense Strength: Through her immense magic, she can augment her strength to superhuman levels, able to create craters using her slashes and deflect Ikazuchi's Crescendo Axe, which weighed ten tons in a single clash. After training with Nene and realizing her true power, she could send her opponent flying with one punch.

Immense Durability: Stella has shown being extremely durable. In her training with Nene, she had to endure all her powerful attacks for the entire time, and it resulted in her being durable enough to endure the King's Charge of Sphinx and the Sweeping Centipede of Yui Tatara, then stood up as if nothing happened.

Immense Speed: After her training with Nene, Stella's speed increased considerably and was able to maneuver and dodge both Yui's and Rinna's attacks without many difficulties.

Immense Metabolism: A unique trait of Stella's fire magic is that it literally burns the calories in her body causing her to have a larger appetite compared to others, even causing her to act sluggish if she doesn't eat a large meal, which could be the cause of her slim figure. After Stella received instruction from Yui, she had become able to control her heartbeat and as such her metabolism and reduce the consumption of her Dragon Spirit.

Master Swordsmanship: Stella has shown to be proficient in swordsmanship, using her Imperial Sword Style as her main swordsmanship.

Magic Control: Despite what other Blazers and others failed to believe, Stella had to work harder than others in order to control her enormous magic and became able to use several powerful attacks without showing the even slightest sign of fatigue causing Ikki to compare to her an ultra-high mobility heavy tank with infinite fuel.

Semblance: Noble Arts (Only User)

Lævateinn (妃竜の罪剣レーヴァテイン, Hiryuu no Zaiken?, lit. "Empress Dragon's Sin Blade"): Her Device, it takes on the form of a golden broadsword with red markings on the hilt and it can be clad in her Dragon Breath. In her fight with Fu Xiaoli, Lævateinn changed into a larger golden blade, higher than Stella, and thicker than a man's arm.

Dragon Breath (妃竜の息吹ドラゴン・ブレス, Hiryuu no Sokusui?, lit. "Empress Dragon's Breath"): Stella's Noble Art, mainly comprising of the ability to summon and control flames. These flames carry some of the common properties of natural fire like radiant heat and light but they don't immediately burn anything it touches. Stella uses Dragon Breath in offense and defense, creating an invisible barrier, which blocks incoming attacks, as well as extending the flames to attack nearby foes. She soon realized her true abilities as a Blazer, which was the concept of a "Dragon".

Katharterio Salamandraκαθαρτήριο σαλαμάνδρα (天壌焼き焦がす竜王の焔カルサリテォオ・サラマンドラ, Tenjou Yakikogasu Ryuu-Ou no Honoo?, lit. "Heaven-and-Earth-Searing Dragon King's Flame"): Stella's ultimate technique, Lævateinn transforms into a sword made from both the heat and light at that had no physical form, and can it reach a target more than a hundred meters away. Katharterio Salamandra has soon grown powerful enough to split an entire mountain in half.

Empress Dress (妃竜の羽衣エンプレス・ドレス, Hiryuu no Hagoromo?, lit. "Empress Dragon's Raiment"): Stella creates a dress made of flames that acts as armor. The weakness of the technique is that as it surrounds Stella with flames, it covers her sight, which in turn hinders the techniques close-range effectiveness.

Dragon Fang (妃竜の大顎ドラゴン・ファング, Hiryuu no Daigaku?, lit. "Empress Dragon's Great Jaw"): Activated by igniting Lævateinn in flames, Stella creates a three-meter long serpentine Dragon clad in flames that can target its opponent.

Satan Fang (煉獄竜の大顎サタン・ファング, Rengoku Ryuu no Daigaku?, lit. "Purgatory Dragon's Great Jaw"): This is an enhanced version of the original Dragon Fang, which shoots seven flaming Dragons instead of just one.

Broken Arrow (焦土蹂撃ブロークンアロー, Shōdo Jūgeki?, lit. "Scorched Ravage Strike"): A technique, which shoots out multiple fireballs at the opponent.

Flame Veil (熱霞幕フレイム・ベール, Netsu Kasumimaku?, lit. "Heat Haze Curtain"): A technique, that temporarily hides the user by refracting light from the heat. It can also create mirages of the user.
Bahamut Howl (暴龍の咆吼バハムート・ハウル, Bouryuu no Houkou?, lit. "Raging Dragon's Roar"): Stella's ability that allows her to engulf an entire area in nothing but her own flames, which would burn for twenty seconds straight. It is stated that she could engulf an entire town using this ability.

Dragon Stomp (竜震脚ドラゴン・スタンプ, Ryuushin Ashi?, lit. "Dragon Tremor"): Stella smashes her foot into the ground, releasing flames.

Dragon Nest (龍妃巢穴ドラゴン・ネスト, Hiryuu Suana?, lit. "Empress Dragon's Nest"): She stabs the ground with Lævateinn, which causes the ground to slowly melt away.

Dragon Wing (妃龍の羽翼ドラゴン・ウイング, Hiryū no Uyoku?, lit. "Empress Dragon's Wings"): Stella uses flames to manifest herself wings, which allow her to fly through the air.

Dragon Spirit (龍神憑依ドラゴン・スピリット, Ryūjin Hyōi?, lit. "Dragon Spirit Possession"): Stella's most powerful technique, which she learned in her training with Nene and grants her the abilities of a dragon. Dragon Spirit enhances her strength a dozen times over similar to that of Ittou Shura, letting her overpower Ouma in their fight and even keep up with Judai in the finals, Stella is also granted high-speed healing that is almost instantaneous. A major drawback of it is that it burns through her magic and calories, which decreases its power over time and to where she cannot maintain it. After Stella received instruction from Yui in controlling her heartbeat and metabolism, letting her maintain her Dragon Spirit for much longer than before.

Personality:
Stella initially appears to be feisty, hot-blooded, and quick to anger possibly due to her sheltered upbringing, as she was shown arguing with Judai after he accidentally walked in on her dressing and then stripping to make things even, even going as far as to want him to kill himself just to make up for it.

However, later on, she is shown to be anything but bitter and is even willing to admit her mistakes and be friendly with others exhibiting bouts of childlike wonder and is easily excitable. Despite this, she is still reckless and impulsive and exhibits frequent bouts of jealousy when it comes to Judai, especially when it comes to women as she wants to be the one who makes Judai the happiest.

Stella has often shown to have a perverted side to her when it comes to Judai. After the mock battle, she straddles him while he is asleep, and she also wanted to wash his back when he was bathing, even rubbing his back with her breasts.