5:He is my best friend ,not boyfriend.

Blue's POV:
It's been two weeks since Bright confessed his love for Karl.
Most of the time Karl is with his girlfriend bcz of that I'm always with Bright. Ofcourse some girls have made an page that called BrightBlue. I dont have any problem with this but it make Bright more upset. They think we are in relationship. Crazy! We are best friends. Absolutely we have to spend times. Sometimes I cant read girls mind.
"Hey, Blue. Your boyfriend is here. Waiting for you." Someone teased.
"Ok...." I said and looked at P'Champ.
"I know what do you want say. You can go."
"Thanks....P'..." I said but
"Hey you cant go. The exercises are not over yet." I hear that asshole's voice.
"But...P'..." He dont let me to finish my sentence "I dont want to hear any excuses."
"Hey Dew. Take it easy. It's enough for today. Everyone can go." He said and rolled his eyes at the others.
"Thanks... P'..." Everyone said in unison.
And again P'Dew stared at me fiercely like he wants to say I consented P'Champ to say this.
I lowered my head bcz I didn't want to have eye contact with him.
We all said goodbye and went indifferent directions.

..........................
"Hi, What's up, Bright?" I told this poor boy.
"Nothing new" he replied.
His condition is getting worse every day. It's just a heartbroken. I dont think it may hurt someone like this.
"Ok.... where do you want to go today?"
"The same permanent place" He replied with the same voice.
"I think it's better to explore new places" I wanted to change place bcz the same place is full of Karl's memories.
"Ok...no matter." He said with empty eyes.
"Let's go" I said with a happy tone.
Well... he is my best friend. I should make him feel better but It didn't work at all. He didn't talk in the car and just stared out the window for no reason. I dont what is in his mind maybe will never know. It's hard for me to understand bcz I have never fallen in love. But one thing I can understand is Bright is suffering but I can't help him.

....................

"Its enough Bright. You are already drunk." I took the glass from his hand.
"No... give me that. I dont want to stop."
"No, you cant"
He hurried towards me to take the glass but he failed and fell on me.
"Ohhhhhhh...." I heard a familiar voice.
"Let's go, Japan" P'Champ said with a smile on his face.
Oh shit... when I pulled him aside, I saw my seniors' faces. P'Dew didn't said anything and just stared. Why did he make that face?
"What the hell?" Bright blamed.
"Swadee Khab...." I could just say that.
Among all these bars, why should they come here and saw us in this condition. How unlucky I am.
They didn't say anything. When they were about to leave , Bright opened his damn mouth "you can sit at our table.
"It's okay we dont want to disturb you." Japan said with a mean face.
What the fuck in his mind? Thinking about these things made me blushed.
"You can sit here" I said and looked at P'Champ's face.
"We can sit If you say so" P'Dew said with an anxious voice.

...........................

Dew's POV:
"We can sit if you say so" I said. I dont you why I said. When I saw them in that condition, I really shocked. Why I dont but something was hurting my heart. I didn't want to talk with that silly boy bcz of unknown pain in my heart but my mouth worked faster than my brain. When I realized that , it was late to close my damn mouth.
I sat near shorty. Why I dont know but I felt weird. I wasn't comfortable at all. It wasn't a big table bcz of that there wasn't enough space between us. Even I could smell bittersweet alcohol. He was really drunk. I dont know why I hate this child a lot.
It was midnight most of us were drunk. I'm not a guy that can be affected by low alcohol levels. Lol , I'm strong so I was awake after all.
"Hey Champ , what should we do with all this drunk men?" I asked bcz just he and i wasn't effected by alcohol.

To be continued.....

Tnx for reading.🤗⚘
I dont know you like my fan fiction or not so If you have any idea plz comment.😌
Dont forget to vote.🙄
Sorry for mistakes.🖋