Authors Note *Important*

I am announcing this to all that are curious about the continuation of this story, because apparently many people do not know what "on hiatus" means. Google is free people. This story is on hiatus. I've considered simply displaying it as discontinued because I'm constantly being asked for updates even though it's clearly stated that I am not doing so at the moment.

I don't care how long it's been since I last posted a chapter, it is not up for you guys to decide when or how I write my story. Nor is it fair to pressure me into continue writing. Most of the individuals that have approached me asking about it were fairly respectful, which I appreciate, but it's gotten to the point where people are asking me the same thing on platforms outside of Wattpad. This is, for a lack of a better word, annoying and in my opinion inappropriate. Please do not DM me on Instagram or Twitter asking for updates. Please do not leave comments under my YouTube videos asking for updates to a story I started writing in high school. What if I lost interest in continuing this fanfic? What if I lost interest in writing period? What if I'm too busy to write because I'm doing other things that make me happy?

The reason doesn't matter. The point is that this has to stop. I understand you guys are doing it out of love for this story, (which I adore more than anything!) but there is a limit for such behaviors. I plan to go back and make some changes/edits to the story (nothing major) because reading my past writing is kinda cringe. While that is happening, you'll see "new updates" being made on the story, but they won't be a new chapter. Afterwards I will write this story to completion as promised. I don't want a repeat of what has happened, so this book will be labeled as "DISCONTINUED" in the description.

When the story is complete, I will upload all of the chapters and that will be the end of it. I don't know when that will be but again don't ask me. I want to thank you all for your passionate interest in my work. I never thought I would've had such an influence on an audience this much. I am truly grateful. Despite the long journey we've been on with this book I hope you don't harbor any poor feelings towards me as an author as I don't think I could ever harbor any towards you as readers.

That's all for now guys. Thank you for reading this long "rant". Until next time...

~ Zumoshi <3