Chapter 2. Second time seeing you

Guys I added Really by BLACKPINK Cos it's been stuck in my head. I've been jamming to it the whole day and I'm waiting for their comeback. Plus, i wanna let ya'll know that you guys can ask any questions bout me.

Chanjun POV
I got back from the hospital. I can't believe BP and RV were kidnapped. Minseok was stabbed. Crazy right? Authornim be like this that's why.
"You called me?" Authornim says.
"Sorry.
"Nah. It's ok."
"Authornim, how old are you?"
"I'm younger than most of you guys."
"Really?!"
"Yeah. Now get back with the story."
Anyways... Well Yeonjun stayed at the hospital. I was gonna stay Cos of Rosé but then Chim said it was fine. Me and him get along well actually. Yeonjun stayed Cos Jinwoo, Jin hyung, Rm, Soobin, Jiyoung, Jimin and Jungkook stayed. Basically the leaders, bestfriends and boyfriends stayed. Well Jinwoo stayed Cos of Lisa and Yeri. Jiyoung stayed for Yeri and Minseok, Jin hyung stayed for Jisoo, Namjoon stayed for everyone, Soobin stayed as a leader and with RM, Jimin and Jungkook stayed for their loves and Yeonjun just stayed Cos he was an older one of his group and also Cos of Red Velvet. We were always close friends with them.
I decided to cook food and head to sleep.

Time skip Next Morning Jisoo POV
My head hurts. Owww. I wake up and find myself in a hospital room. Wait what?! Why?!
"Ma'am are you awake?" A nurse comes.
"Y-yeah. My head just hurts."
"Do you remember your name?" She asks.
"Kim Jisoo of BLACKPINK. Cousin of Jin of BTS, Youger sister of Kim Ji-yoon."
"Okay you remember everything well. Do you know what happened last night?"
"All I remember is that I was walking down the streets of Seoul with my members when we were taken by these men. I knocked out and woke up and was being carried outside on someone's back. A guy's back but I fell asleep again."
"Did you see the guy's face?"
"I can't remember clearly."
"It could've been JW." She mutters.
"Pardon?"
"Well, many idols came with you guys. You, your members and Red Velvet. Actress Kang Soohyun, Ryujin of Itzy, BTS, TXT, JW, Park Jiyoung and model Choi Chanjun."
"Why?"
"Some of them had bruises, H2M was badly injured, they were the ones that saved you all. They even tracked down the culprit but nothing has been said yet."
"Ah okay. Kamsahamnida." She bows and left after I said that. A couple minutes later I got my food and soon was messaging Jennie. She suddenly called me

Jendeukie
Jisoo
Unnie. Are you up?
Yeah I'm eating. Why?
Do you know what room Minseok oppa is in?
Look stop worrying and eat your food.
How did you know I'm eating?
You take long to reply and I just got my food too.
Ah ok. But can you please ask which room he's in.
Why don't you go?
I'm not bothered.
Well just eat your food. I'll try ask around.
Thanks unnie.

I hang up

I guess I'll be having a trip around.

Chanjun POV

I wake up and cook breakfast. I Wash up and get ready to go to the hospital.
"Hyung you ready?" Yeonjun asks behind me. He came in the middle of the night. His members didn't let him in.
"Let's go."
We enter my car and I begin to drive.
"Who you visiting?"
"Well... Roseanne, Minseok and Red Velvet." I say.
"Why do you call Chaeyoung noona Roseanne?"
"Well that's what I called her back in Australia."
"I can't believe I didn't get to live in Australia." He said.
"Well, I was left alone until I was brought to California." I sighed.
"You lived with Suji noona and Seju hyung." He explained.
"Well living with our cousins were nice." He pouted after hearing what I said. After a while we arrived. "Yah. We're here."
"Where do you wanna go first."
"Red Velvet."
"Who?"
"Age order."
"You're gonna meet Yeri noona last?"
"No I mean in RV. So Irene noona, Seulgi, Wendy, Sooyoung, Yerim. Then I'll go to Chaeng, and to Minseok."
"Why Minseok hyung last?"
"Isn't he on the higher floors."
"Make sense." We walk inside. "I know the rooms so it's fine. We don't gotta ask." He boasted. I just smiled.
We got in the elevator and went to Floor 3 Room 95. Which was Irene noona's room. Apparently.
"I'm sure it's this room." Yeonjun said.
"Are you sure sure?" I asked.
"Why wouldn't I be sure?!" He raised his voice.
"Be quiet people might be asleep." I tell him quietly. "Choesonghamnida." I apologise to people around. Once they turn around I smack his head playfully.
"Why did yo-" I opened the door which cut him off.

Jisoo POV
I heard voices outside my room and got up to check it. When I was going to reach for it, it opened revealing Chanjun with Yeonjun.
"Annyeonhaseoyo." Chanjun says.
"Hello noona." Yeonjun says. "Are you okay?" I nod.
"Yah! You said this was the right room." Chanjun tells Yeonjun.
"I thought it was. At least it was someone we knew. Imagine we accidentally went into a fan's hospital room."
"Who are you looking for?" I ask.
"Irene of Red Velvet." Chanjun replies.
"Oh! She's room 101. Just down the hallway. It then continues. It's her then Seulgi unnie, then Wendy unnie, then Sooyoung, then Yerim, then me, then Jennie, then Chaeyoung, then Lisa."
"Thank you noona." Yeonjun thanks me.
"Ah! If you're wondering where Minseok is he's on Floor 5 VIP room 4." I add.
"Kamsahamnida." Chanjun says and bows. Yeonjun hit's him. "Why did you hi-"
"Speak comfortably with me." I say.
"Ah ok." He smiles.
"Do I know you somehow?" I ask.
"He's a model." Yeonjun says. I shake my head.
"No I mean he looks very familiar."
"I went to your fan meeting remember?"
"Yes I do but you remind me of someone."
"Who?"
"A person who stole my first kiss."
"Me?"
"Yeah you look just like him." I say. He scratches his nape.
"Well. I don't really know." He says making me nod.
"It's fine."
"I feel like a third wheel." Yeonjun says. "I should tell everyone the ship will soon sail." He was about to go when Chanjun pulls him back.
"Meet my brother Yeonjun member of TXT." He says.
"You guys are siblings?!" I was in shock.
"He tells me not to tell anyone." Yeonjun said sighing after. "I really wanna tell people. Not even the media know."
"Really?!"
"Yup." They say in unison.
"Wait! Chanjun how old are you?"
"Well I was born on March 25th 1994."
"You're older than me?" I ask and he nods. "Well I have to call you oppa then."
"That's it! The ship has sailed!" Yeonjun shouts and we just laugh.
"You guys should visit the others. They're all awake." I say.
"Okay. Nice meeting you." The brothers then leave.

Chanjun POV
Well we just left Jisoo's room heading to Irene noona's room. We talked with everyone and visited each room.
We later hopped back in my car. And I was still in thought about Jisoo.
'You remind me of the guy who stole my first kiss.' 'You look just like him'
I had this in thought cos I remember kissing someone by accident.

Flashback

It was a rainy day here in Korea. I just left school and when I got to the bus stop it began raining. I had no umbrella and my bus wasn't coming yet. I was gonna run for it when I fell on someone and accidentally kissed them. My first kiss... was stolen.
"Jerk! Why did you kiss me?! That was my-"
"First kiss." I say. I looked down and didn't see her face.
"I will never forget you! You're so annoying!!!" With that said she slapped me and walked off.

End of flashback.

"Hyung you're deep in thought." Yeonjun says.
"Sorry."

We arrived home but I still couldn't stop thinking about it. Should I call Jisoo? I got her number before. Should I?

To be continued...