Chapter 11. Vacation (1/?)

Chanjun POV

"Hyung! Look!" Jungkook shouts showing his phone and I pull over.
"Wow! News spreads too fast!" I say reading the article.
Two of them. One with me and Jin hyung hugging in the café, and the second is me carrying Jisoo and Jungkook carrying Lisa.
"Damn." Jungkook looks at it. "Why is it so clear but in the dark?" He asks.
"They hide so secretly." I shake me head.
"Let's pray to Namjesus, God Jihyo and Holy Jisoos That PD-nim won't be mad." Jungkook puts his hands together as I begin to drive again.
That night, Pd-nim called saying it was all settled. Me and they guys (YeonGyu and BTS) also talked about it. It was all fine. *sigh in relief*

The next day Jisoo POV

I woke up in bed confused. I swear I was at Chanjun's house?
"Oh hi unnie." Jennie came in.
"What happened last night?"
"Well we all fell asleep in Chanjun's car but me and Chae woke up. Jungkook came by and put Lisa in bed whilst..." She paused.
"Chanjun put me in bed." I finish for her.
"Yeah..." She smiles and I know she wants to say something.
"Spill it."
"It was so cute! Literally me and Chaeyoung saw a JunSoo moment in real life and couldn't handle it."
"Ugh stop shipping us." I roll my eyes. "We might not ever get together."
"And yet you like him."
"Y-no."
"About to say yes." She smirks. "Give it time. See how he reacts when your with other boys."
"Why would I do that?"
"Just." She leaves my room. "Oh. He might have a reality show." She adds before actually leaving.
"How do you know that?" I ask her.
"Just remember, Chaeyoung's his childhood friend."
I open my phone and see an article.
"JENNIE, CHAEYOUNG AND LALISA!" I shout.
"Yes?" They come rushing to my room.
"What is this?" I show them my phone.
"Oh that article." Jennie has her mouth agape.
"It came out last night." Chae realises.
"Woah, Jungkookie came by?" Lisa asks.
"Not that!" I shout. "This!" I point at the article of Jin oppa and Chanjun oppa.
"They met?!" Chae asks me.
"Obviously!" I answer slapping her lightly.

Chanjun POV

I woke up with Heuning Kai's legs on top of me.
"Heuning." I shake him lightly. "Heuning." He doesn't budge. "Kai." I shake him one last time.
"Chanjun Hyung?" He says in a groggy voice.
"Yeah it's me."
"Mian hyung." He rubs his eyes and move away.
"No no it's fine." I smile and get up.
"You're fine with it?"
"I mean, snuggling is nice. And your the youngest, so it's understandable."
"What if it was the other hyungs?"
"I don't mind at all. As long as you don't hit me." I laugh.
"Did I kick you?"
"I didn't really wake up a lot, only when you'd squeeze me."
"Oh okay."
"Oh. Our hyung and maknae are awake now!" Beomgyu came in. "Jinwoo hyung made breakfast by the way." He smiles.
"Yeah." I say standing up. "Imma wash up first." I go to my bathroom.

We all eat and I get a notification. Manager-nim said I'll have a reality show, so I have to meet up with PD-nim tomorrow.
"Hyung who?" Yeonjun asks me.
"I'm meeting with PD-nim tomorrow."
"Oh yeah, hyung, which company are you with?" Soobin, who finished chewing his bread, asks me.
"Your company." I point at TXT.
"What?!" The five of them shout.
"Yeah."
"How?" Taehyun asks still in shock.
"Cos of my covers and my produced songs, I was scouted. Then I had a debut concert."
"How come you didn't perform in music shows?" Jinwoo asks.
"I didn't want to."
"Wae? I thought your dream was to perform on stage." Yeonjun looks at me.
"My dream was to perform on stage with a famous idol. And I did succeed two days ago." I smile.

Next day Chanjun POV

I woke up and got changed in semi-casual clothes and go to BigHit building. I met Bang PD-nim in the café, cameras surrounded the place.
"Annyeonhaseoyo." I bow at him.
"Oh Chanjun-ah." He smiles. "Come sit."
I sit down and smile.
"Shall we get straight to it?" He asks then laughs.
"I don't mind." I laugh with him.
"So, you had your debut concert on August 4 2016." He starts.
"Yes." I smile.
"And you performed with IU three days ago, which was January 21st." He asks me another question.
"Yeah, a really enjoyable experience." I don't stop smiling.
"Well, because you have been working really hard and you've performed on stage once more, your going on VACATION! It's basically a reality show." He shouted vacation with a big smile. "You'll be going to England but..." he goes back to normal tone. "You'll be going with TXT."
"Really PD-nim?!" I ask in shock.
"Yes and your flight is in two days." He smiles.
We continue talking about what would happen and soon, the cameras were off.
"Ah right!" PD-nim says making me stop my tracks.
"Ne PD-nim?" I ask him turning around.
"You'll be vlogging a lot." He smiles.
"Well, I am quite familiar with things like that." I smile.
"I know you are." He pats my back. "Fighting!" He smiles once more and goes.