Chapter 4

You slowly turned the door knob, wanting nothing more than your sister to be asleep. You opened the door and, thankfully, no one was there. "Thank God," you sighed. You started to walk inside until you remembered the 5' 2" male behind you. You turned around, surprising him somehow.

"(F/N)?" Nishinoya muttered quietly. You reached around his back with both arms, and pulled him into a hug. He was hesitant at first, but after a few seconds, he wrapped his arms around your body.

"Thank you, Noya-san," you whispered into his ear, resting your chin on his shoulder. You could feel both of your faces start to burn. You both quickly pulled away, and said your goodbyes, still blushing. When you closed the door and tip toed to your room, you didn't notice the (S/E) eyes follow your dark silhouette across the kitchen.
____________________________________

As you marked Kageyama's paper, you cringed. You looked from the raven haired setter to his paper. More than half the questions were marked red.

"Woah, Kageyama!" Shoyo squeaked, looking over your shoulder. "You really do suck!"

"Huh?!" Kageyama snatched the paper from your hands. He looked at his paper his eyes scanning each and every question.

"Shoyo!" You shouted at the ginger. "You can't say stuff like that! Besides," you added, crossing your arms. "You did way worse than him." Shoyo cringed worse than a shriveled grape.

"(F/N)," Kageyama spoke, looking up from his paper. "Please teach me more!" He bowed as two more figures passed the room, stopping to see their teammates struggle. They chuckled, making Kageyama blush in embarrassment. "Shut up Tsukishima and Yamaguchi!"

"Kageyama," you sighed at the boy. "I'm teaching you harder anyway, you don't have to ask." Your tone was confident in the setter, but there was a hint of worry to it. The Mid-Term exams were only a week away, and with each of their scores, you didn't think they would score well. If only a sport could count as a primary subject... That's it!  You thought. "Kageyama, Shoyo, I have an idea." You wrote more problems quickly and set them in front of the pair.

"What do you want us to do?" Shoyo looked up expectantly.

"Think of the problems as volleyball."

"What?" Tsukishima asked, obviously not convinced this would work.

"Instead of reading the problem as 'Sally has 59 seashells', read it as 'Sally has 59 volleyballs'." The two looked at the problem, writing answers down at the same time. They handed you their papers. They were correct except... "Make sure you write what is needed instead of 'volleyballs', okay Kageyama?"

"O-oh, right!" They both took their papers and began writing more answers down. You began to think tutoring wasn't going to be that bad.
____________________________________

As you sat on the bus with Kiyoko and Yachi, you hoped Kageyama and Shoyo were okay. Unfortunately, they hadn't passed, so they had to take Saturday lessons to make up for it. When you had gotten to Tokyo, some of the Nekoma volleyball members greeted the team. One in particular caught your eye.

A man with a blonde mohawk, claiming that Karasuno was lucky to have hot, cute, and pretty managers.

"Tora," Tanaka walked up to him, arms crossed against his chest. "This," he gestured to the three managers, "is the power of Karasuno High, my friend." Tora looked at Tanaka, tears in his eyes. After that interaction, the team was lead to Nekoma High where they changed into their practice uniforms.

After three sets, the double doors at the end of the gym opened, revealing a woman about twenty years of age with short, blonde hair.

"Nee-san!" Noya yelled from across the gym.