Chapter 5

Ummm... Let's please ignore the fact that I haven't posted in about four weeks... But here is the long awaited barbeque chapter!
____________________________________

The last day of the camp went by smoothly until lunch. As the team was finishing a set against Shinzen High, Daichi walked over to Shoyo, Kageyama, Tanaka, and Nishinoya. You thought nothing of it and started to mark the play they had made until the three yelled "barbeque" and started to act stupidly.

"Meaty meat, meaty meat!" Shoyo, Tanaka, and Nishinoya chanted as they made circles around their thighs with their hands shaped like a knife. The boys of Fukurodani looked over, wondering if their competition was tired. They immediately looked away when they saw the three goofing off.

"Say, Takeda," Coach Ukai spoke to the teacher. "You didn't tell them about the barbeque, did you?" Takeda shook his head wondering how they had found out.

"Meat is God!" Shoyo and Nishinoya looked like they were summoning a demon in front of Tanaka, spreading their arms up and out, their bodies moving up and down timed perfectly with their arms. Kageyama joined in, moving his body in a circular motion with his palms facing down towards the ground.

"Hey, c'mon guys! Don't forget we have a game going on." You sighed not showing any emotion other than irritation. To be honest, you were happier they had relaxed a little. They had all been nervous about the last day of the camp; there was nothing to look forward to afterwards other than the tournament that would decide who went to Nationals.

The next match with Fukurodani was more exciting than any of the others. Both you and Shoyo decided it would be the perfect match to use his new skill. After all, it was the dear captain on the other side who had taught him.

When the time was right, Shoyo executed the feint perfectly, surprising the whole team except for you. You went over and high-fived both his hands telling him he did it perfectly. Fukurodani on the other hand was mad at Bokuto for teaching the first-year the amazing move.
____________________________________

"BARBEQUE!!!" The teams yelled in union. With the teams crowded around the grills, the coaches helped them with their food, making sure they wouldn't take too much the first time. As you went to sit beside Tsukki and Kenma, Kuroo took Kenma's game and stuck it in his pocket so Kenma would eat. As you went to get seconds with Kuroo, you saw Bokuto finish off the last piece of meat that was cooked.

"Bokuto, you can't take everything!" Both you and Kuroo yelled at the ace who had obviously eaten more than anyone. As you waited for more meat to cook, you had to rescue Yachi from a crowd who was freakishly tall.

"Hey, (F/N)-chan?" Yachi asked as you snatched some pork away from Bokuto.

"Hmm?"

"How do you stand being around people taller than you all the time?" You had expected a question like this for a while now.

"Well, to be honest, I just pretend that I'm the tallest person in the world. If you don't have anything, you have to pretend you have everything, right?"

"I guess," she sighed and walked towards Kiyoko. You sighed as well and turned around. The grill was completely empty.

"Bokuto! You asshole! Get back here! You can't just steal all the meat!"
____________________________________

"Chibi-chan! Come meet the rest of our teams!" Bokuto yelled from across the small field. Both he and Kuroo were waving at you from the other side.

"I better go," you told Noya and Tanaka. You had started eating with them when Kenma was given his game back and Tsukki plugged in his headphones. You made your way halfway across the field when Noya had accompanied you.