Chapter 10

A/n: I was too lazy to edit this again. Sorry for the mistakes.

_____

It was morning again. The light coming through the window disturbed Chuuya's sleep.

He noticed Dazai was sleeping next to him and a smile painted his face. He looked so peaceful, but Chuuya still hadn't forget about what happened the night before.

He quickly got up from bed and made his way to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and fixing his hair.

He prepared breakfast for both of them. He ate first and than left. When Dazai woke up, Chuuya wasn't there next to him. He wasn't anywhere in the house and he had left a note.

Dazai feared that Chuuya might have abandoned him, but as soon as he read what the note actually said, his worries were washed away.

"I went to visited Anee-san. Let's talk when I get back."

*

"I feel like we should started buying clothes for the baby, don't you think?"

"I don't know, Anee-san. It's a little too early for that," Chuuya said, scratching his head.

"What do you mean is too early? In 4 months your going to give birth. Those four months will fly by fast, dear," Kouyou said.

"I guess, you're right. Still, I don't want you to spend too much money on baby clothing," Chuuya explained.

"It's okay, Chuuya. Don't worry about that. I want to gift something to my grandchild." Kouyou smiled at him.

"Thanks, Anee-san."

---

They went to multiple clothing stores and Kouyou ended up getting a little too excited and buying too much baby cloth.

They call a taxi to take them home.

"Text Dazai to help carry the bags," Kouyou said.

"Okay."

_________________________________________

Chuuya: Can you come and help carry bags?

Dazai: bags? You went shopping?

Chuuya: Yeah. Anee-san bought a lot of clothes for the baby.

Dazai: That's sweet of her but isn't it a little too early for it? We don't even know if it's a girl or a boy.

Chuuya: I told her that, but she didn't listen.
________________________________________

Dazai finally finished carrying all the bags inside, mostly by himself.

Chuuya gave him a bottle of water, which he gladly accept it.

They stayed in silence for awhile until Dazai spoke, "Sorry."

"What?" Chuuya looked at him confused.

"I'm sorry," he repeated. "I didn't mean to act the way I did yesterday. I just get jealous when another alpha touches or looks at you. You might not agree with me, but Chuuya, you're beautiful. Anyone would want to get their hands on you."

"Thanks for the compliment," Chuuya said, with a satisfied look on his face.

Dazai laughed.

"You know I can defend myself, right? Just because I'm an omega doesn't mean I'm weak," Chuuya said, defenselessly.

"I know. That's why I love you," Dazai confessed.

Chuuya blushed. "How can you say something like that so easily?"

"Because I love you." Dazai kissed his cheek, causing Chuuya to blushed even more to the point that even his ears were red.

Dazai kissed his lips, expecting Chuuya to become flustered but instead he kissed back.

Dazai gently laid him on the sofa and start kissing down his neck, leaving kissed marks as Chuuya let out low moans.

The phone ring and interrupted their little make out session.

Dazai reached for his phone, but Chuuya wrapped his arms around his neck to stop him.

"Ignored it," He whispered in his ear, seductively.

Dazai blushed. "I can't. I've been waiting for someone's call."

Chuuya raised an eyebrow. "Who?"

"Odasaku, my friend. I'll introduce him to you soon."

Chuuya hummed.

Dazai left the room to talk by the phone with his friend.

*

"So any good jewelry store?"

"Yeah, but the rings are a little expensive."

"Money is not a problem. Anything for my Chuuya"

Dazai heard Odasaku laughed in the other side of the phone line.

"I'll send you the address."

"Thank you, bye." He hung up.

He walked back in the living room and saw Chuuya sleeping on the couch.

"He must've been tired," he said to himself.

He caressed Chuuya's hair. "You look so cute sleeping like that."

He carried him in his arms and laid him down on the bed

*

Dazai looked at all the rings in the jewelry store, trying to find the perfect one for Chuuya.

The one that caught his eyes was a silver ring with the words 'I love you' in it. A very simply made ring but it wasn't bad at all.

It cost a little bit less than $100.

.
.
.

He assumed Chuuya was going to be asleep when he came back, but he was waiting for him in the living room.

"You woke up really early today," Chuuya commented.

"Well, yeah. I had something to do." Dazai rubbed the back of  his neck.

"What are you hiding, Osamu?"

"Nothing," he answered.

"Why doesn't that convinced me?" Chuuya rolled his eyes.

"I'm hungry," Dazai said, trying to change the subject.

Chuuya sighed and got up to make breakfast.

Dazai use this chance to take the small box that contained the ring, out of his pocket.

He called out Chuuya's name and kneel down when he heard him coming closer.

He stared at the opened box with the ring and than at Dazai.

"Would you marry me, Chuuya?"