-no fair!-

iskall x grian
laser tag
not in the hermitcraft server, in real life kinda
kinda nsfw? it gets kinda heated so beware
wc:

Grians pov

it was dark, the gun in my hand was actually kinda heavy. but not heavy enough to feel heavy.

does that make sense?

my boyfriend, iskall, had decided that we haven't had a proper play date in a while. that sounded weird even in my head. we haven't had a date where we could act like children together.

our last date was playing at a playground late at night. it was really fun.

well until we had the cops called on us.

anyway, iskall had taken us to an arcade. but this arcade had a jungle gym, a bowling alley, a laser tag area and! it had a roller rink!

i also heard that they had a bouncy house obstacle course in here once.

we had bowled, played in the jungle gym that we were just barely small enough to crawl into, since it's made for children. we also played some ddr out in the game area, and i absolutely smashed iskall who almost tripped several times.

after we finished playing games and trading in our tickets for tons of candy and got weird spider rings for us to wear.

we were about to leave when iskall had basically screamed that there was laser tag, and dragged me back to get a private round together.

and now, i was walking around in the dark, the light led lights making just enough light for me to see the big walls which were for hiding from the other team.

and i'm not going to lie and say i didn't run into those wall things several times.

but we've been in here for a solid five minutes and i've only seen iskall twice, which he quickly tagged me out, the tag was inactive for ten seconds after getting tagged so the game didn't stop after two seconds in the game.

i shuffled around the corner to look for my boyfriend so i could get at least one shot before our time stopped.

i felt a hand on my shoulder, pulling me back and pressing. me against the wall, and lips pressed against my own. i was suprised, but quickly melted into the kiss.

i dropped the gun and wrapped my arms up around iskalls neck, tangling my fingers up in his hair.

i felt my breath hitch as iskalls hands trailed up under my shirt to my sides, pulling me closer, and a leg pushing up between my thighs pressing up against my groin.

i let out a suprised gasp letting iskall take over my entire being, which always felt amazing. iskall knew exactly how to rile me up and get me where he wanted me.

the kiss was hot and i was quickly starting to get a bit hot under the collar. i was rutting against iskalls thigh as he moved his hands down around to my rear end, grabbing and groaping it.

but before we could do anything too dirty, iskall pulled away with a grin "now don't get too excited here, babydoll, we gotta wait until we get home" he winked at me and stepped back, picking up his gun shot me, tagging me out, snapping me out of my kiss dazed stat

"hey! that's not fair! you distracted me!" i cried out, grabbing my gun and tried shooting back at him, but, once your tagged out, you can't tag anyone until the timer on your best counts down "you dirty cheat!"

iskall only laughed and ran around the corner, disappearing into the dark.

so yeah, i'm gonna get some of my prompts from otp prompts or pinterest tumblr posts.
i actually have a angst one for the next, whichever ship you wanna see for it. i'm thinking keralis and booboo

here's the prompt if you couldn't see it up top since i know sometimes it doesn't load up top