tsutomu goshiki

bowl cut brat-san is here to light everyone's world and deliver his cuteness to your screen!
request by: nqbr_pq
___

bowl cut brat-san is here to light everyone's world and deliver his cuteness to your screen!request by: nqbr_pq___

Goshiki swore he laid eyes on the most beautiful person ever. Their bright sharp [e/c] orbs, short fluffy [h/c] hair and just...uGh. He barely knows this person and has fallen for them!

He shook Shirabu's shoulders not taking his eyes off the beautiful being. "Shirabu-senpai, Who..is that?" Shirabu followed Goshiki's eyes and immediately wacked him upside the head. A very angry expression on his face. "STOP OGLING MY BROTHER, YOU DUMBASS BOWL CUT!"

Upon hearing his loud brother, [Y/n] sweatdropped. He said his goodbyes to his friends and made his way to his obviously aggravated brother. "Keji." The angered male stopped abusing the poor male beside him and greeted his brother.

Goshiki blushed staring at the beautiful male standing right in front of him. He felt flustered and a bit overheated. "Hello!" Oh no! The beauty is talking to him! What does he say? Does he tell him he's beautiful or is that to foward! What if- "Hello?" "Wa..ter." The male gave Goshiki a confused look "I need water." He then sped away from the siblings whom just looked at each other and shrugged.
___

Goshiki grabbed a cold water bottles they are provided and placed the cool bottle on his neck and face. He was blushing so hard his temperature rised. How did Shirabu know that beautiful being?! "Yoohoo~ Goshiki!" The bowl cut brat-san turned to his satan-like senpai whom threw his arm around him with a large face splitting grin. "What's up I could feel your embarrassment from ten miles away." Tendou asked his precious beloved kohai, Goshiki rubbed his nape looking away from his senpai with a visible pout. "I embarrassed myself in front of the most beautiful boy ever." Tendou let Goshiki's very 'descriptive' words sink in. "Ooo~ That means [Y/n] is visiting!" Goshiki smiled dreamily '[Y/n], huh?' But wait- "How do you know who he is senpai!?" Tendou just smiled innocently "He's Shirabu's younger brother." Goshiki's world shatter.

'I'll never get a chance'

___
That's it I tried adding more, but i wasn't working