Chapter 1

Later the same day

"I'm glad I was able to adopt you, although I have no idea how the company will react."

As he entered his dorm, he saw his roommate Jungmo on the couch

"Hey, Heechul, I thought you'd be at the club after you were punished again."

"Well, I was, but then something came up."

Jungmo then decided to look up, concerned with his member's tone

"Heechul, why are you holding a bundle of blankets?"

"Because it's not just a pile of blankets" he then moved his arms to reveal the sleeping baby.

"A BA-" Heechul cut him off so the baby wouldn't wake up by the yelling,

"a baby? Why do you have a baby?"

"I named her Sooyeon, and she's now my daughter; let me put her down, and I'll explain everything."

---------------

After he explained, Jungmo had to ask, "What are you going to do about the company?"

Heechul sighed. "I don't know, but I can't let her go back there; she was close to death."

"Well, all you can do right now is get her food, clothes, and diapers. How old is she anyway?"

"Only a month; her birthdate is December 19, 2003."

"So young... go to the store and tell Youngwoon or Donghae to go with you to help. While you go, I'll tell Hyukjae, Jungsoo, and Jungwoon."

"Alright"

----------------

"Youngwoon-ah, Donghae-ah want to go to the supermarket with me."

"Oh hyung, I thought you were going to the club. I was expecting Donghae to have to go and drag you out again."

"Something came up, and I decided not to go, but I need to go to the supermarket, and Jungmo-ah said I should take you guys."

"I'll go, but Donghae is in the shower, so-"

A freshly showered Donghae came out. "Hyung, did you need something from me?"

"Not me, Heechul-hyung wanted to go to the supermarket and invited us to come."

"Oh? You didn't go to the club today, hyung? I'm glad."

"No, something came up. Do you guys want to come with me or not? I'm sorry, it's late, and I don't want you guys to stay up too late, but I can't go alone."

"I'll go."

"Me too. I need some stuff as well."

With that, the three men go to the supermarket while Jungmo takes care of Sooyeon.

---------------

"Hey, Youngwoon-ah, which formula should I get?"

"Why do you need baby formula? Don't tell you got a girl pregnant and didn't tell us."

"No, I would never do that, but I need it for my cousin; her friend is having a baby but can't afford the milk."

"Ah ok, how old is the baby?"

"A little over a month"

"Then get this one" Youngwoon grabbed one of the cans with baby formula powder.

"Where's Donghae? He just disappeared"

"I'm here, hyung. I just needed some more sweatpants for practice. Heechul-hyung, why do you have a baby formula?"

"It's for someone I know."

"Oh, ok, if you're making a gift or something, you should get them clothes."

"That's not a bad idea. Hyung, why don't you? I'm sure your cousin will appreciate you helping her with her gift."

"I was planning to get some; let's go."

-------------------------

After paying for Sooyeon's stuff, the three returned to the dorms. Heechul was too busy thinking to notice that they were in front of his shared dorm with Jungmo, Jungsoo, Jungwoon, and Hyukjae.

He snapped out of his daze when he heard someone knocking; that's when he realized he should've paid attention when Jungmo opened the door to reveal their other three roommates holding or looking at Sooyeon.

------------------------------

Hello!

My first official chapter is done!! I hope you all liked it. I tried not to make the chapters too long, so let me know how you like the length. As you may have noticed, I have included former members to which I say,

"Yes, I understand what Kangin did, and I don't have an opinion on the situation as I wasn't aware of kpop at the time, but for the sake of the time frame, which, mind you, is in early 2004, I must include former members. Once it gets to the time his incidents happened, I will write him off but for now, bare with me."

I hope to see you all reading my other books and voting. As I work on this, I am slowly working on the other books, so once they're all back up, I hope you can continue to enjoy my work. Thank you for reading this book, and I'll see you in the next chapter.