9]Savage

It's been days since the Wan Yi Hua last messaged Wang Yibo, he wasn't replying to the message, not calls. Wang Yibo was caring for him.

That didn't mean his schedule was stopped. He was temporarily distracted with the case of Wong Dian Tian, DT, they gave it a codename.

He was roaming in the department of martial arts for days. Obviously, he was telling the President time to time, The President had occupied with his own duties, he was working on the department event schedule, every year, each department committee hold their separate event as scheduled by higher committee at the end of the year before final exams they hold the all department event together. The solo department worked for a day, was merged department went for days.

Wang Yibo found the three peoples, Xiao Zhan told him, they related to Wong Dian Tian, might be friends. They were Justin, Ten, and James. They have joined the University a year after the death of Wong Dian Tian. They were once street fighters, he had told.

Wang Yibo approached them in the restroom of the gym. He knew Ten in person, they danced together once.

"Ten?" He called, they were freshened up.

"Yibo? VP! How did you lose the way here?" Ten mocked, the university knew, Yibo didn't approach without a motive.

"Just checking on an old friend! I wanted to know why Wong Dian Tian died? I know you guys know something..." He closed the door so no one could interrupt.

"Why are you closing the doors? Why now you wanted to know?" Justin barked.

"We recently know, it was a murder, sorry to say, we are late but understand me, it's important for us. I met senior Wong Ai Qing. Something was going wrong in the uni, " he said.

"We? Means, does it involve the student council committee, are you talking on their behalf? If you came asking three years ago, we had told you, but now it's too late, say to your sugar daddy Xiao Zhan, we are useless." James fired.

"I came here alone, I'm on myself, don't involve Xiao Zhan! Yes, he is my daddy, our personal affairs have nothing to do with you and I wanted justice for Wong Dian Tian nothing else. I will find another way if you change your mind in the department of dance, Wing-C, room no 56, Ten you have my number can call me for anything alright?" Yibo unlocked the door. The trainers who were listening to the conversation were scattered away. He didn't wait for the response Ten.

Somebody whispered to the gym trainer. They had a problem with VP's visit. He sends the kick-boxing team and it's the leader on his tail.

They cornered Yibo in the ground. Leader Juan said, " follow us to the abandoned cold storage, we heard, I have something to tell you."

Yibo was surrounded by bulky men. He had no choice but to follow.

Ten trusts Yibo, three of them couldn't go against, the kick-boxing team, they were cruelest among the fighters group. He wanted to tell Yibo, the truth, but it was let they took him to the abandoned cold storage, behind the University.

Texting Yibo seems too dangerous. He ran to the Wing- E, the last floor located in the student council room. It was 7 building afar. The problem was there Martial arts department couldn't coup with other departments, specifically the music department.

it started with Lan Wangji, as a president and superior he brutally beat the current gym trainer once a judo master in street fights, Lan Wangji couldn't dirt his hands in uni, so as Xiao Zhan, he beat up the leader of Kick-boxing leader Juan outside the uni, years ago. They had the reasons that they bottled up. They were presidents for no reason, they climbed up the ladder to maintain the position. All they left the option, to obey or kicked out of the uni, people usually bends, so they survived.

Ten reached the student council room, he found Xiao Zhan on the desk, was discussing something in the group.

He barged in without permission.

"How dare you?" One of the discussing members scolded.

Everybody's eyes looked up at him.

"President Xiao, Yibo-oh!" He said between the heavy breathes. Huffing loudly. "-abando-nhed-cold-storage-Juan!" All he stuttered.

They looked the Presidents Xiao, swiftly grabbed his blazer, and disappeared in seconds. He didn't even care to ask Ten, how, when, why. He rushed out in the name of Yibo.

They all stood surrounding him inside the shabby cold storage.

"Why are you being nosy?" Juan asked Yibo.

"What are you talking about?" Yibo asked back.

"Wong Dian Tian, the graves you are digging. Why you want to know all of sudden?"

"Aren't you the one who wanted to tell me something? If you don't have one, please, don't waste my time." Yibo turned his heels to leave, he felt pain in his back, he fell into the dust on his chest. His sack got thrown somewhere.

Juan kicked him in the back. " hold him up and shut his mouth for a while let me make take this call." He slides the icon and placed the phone on his ears.

The one went outside to guard. One yanked his hands at the back, crossed-gripped his wrist, and pulled him up. Remaining one hand gagged him tightly. He was struggling against the grip and hold. Annoying them, let out muffled noises.

Juan was speaking on the call, "Do you want me to humiliate him or gave him a good lesson."

The husky voice on the other line said, " I heard he is Daddy Xiao Zhan's, little baby, what do you think we have to do with him? Think it of as an opportunity."

"Boss, we already violated his privacy, touching him means indirectly touching the President of the B uni." The other one interrupted. Clamping on Yibo's mouth.

"Are you scared? Feel free to go. The door is there." Juan sarcastically suggested, he knew his friend wouldn't betray him.

He cut the call and advanced on Yibo.

Yibo shook his head violently.

Zhan reached the abandoned cold storage, there were already dogs, guarding, he knew something was wrong.

Zhan folded up his sleeves, it's been years he got into a fight. He stretched full-body waiting for another person to attack.

Just a few minutes of observation he got the weakness. The guard was too aggressive because he was scared of Xiao Zhan, he wanted to end him.

Zhan kicked him on the knees, made him wince and knelt, he snapped on the neck, send him to sleep.

He moved went inside. His eyes landed on Yibo, who was chained to the poll. He was on the verge to break down in tears.

Juan didn't expect to see Xiao Zhan this soon and sensed calm before the storm. The martial arts department going to doomed.