13] Truth Unfold

The rooster, their alarm clock rang as if an atomic bomb internally exploded in their brain. It's 6 in the morning already.

    Yibo woke up naturally, rubbed his eyes, and outstretched his hands upon sitting up. It felt good when his muscles tensed up. He strode to the window and pulled the string of blinds to luminous the room. It was yet to brighten up. The sky was still blue.

    He climbed back on the bed and rest on the side where his bending hand supporting his head. Who could thought he would see the day like this? He smiled to himself. They hadn't given the name to their relationship but he thought he was ready to begin the new chapter of his life.

    Zhan was still asleep. Even if the world facing the earthquake, he would sleep no matter what, much peacefully, he was naked underneath.

    Yibo brushed Zhan's bangs, it's stiff but lively, not frizzy and dead. He traced his eyebrows, thick and shaped, there was cut on it on the corner. It's made him hotter. The bags formed underneath the poetic yet powerful eyes. They had at least sleep of 6 hours but they didn't have taken any weekend yet because of duties. The funeral was going to eat up their weekend.

    His lips were too tempting with that mole under the corner of lower lips. He couldn't control himself to brush his lips with his lips, his lips were pulp and filled compared to him. He wet his lips with his peak of the tongue. They were dried he hydrated it.

    Zhan awakened when something moving on his lips, his heart began to thundering against his chest. So close. Eyes closed. Lost in his own world. Yibo was kissing him. Gently.

    When he opened his eyes caught Zhan was glazing at him. He shied away from the kissing.

    He could be shy? Zhan thought, to unveiling a new facet of Yibo." Morning baby! What did you do?" Acted as if he didn't like it. He touched his wet lips with his fingertips. He arched up to sat up alongside him.

    "You were up!" Yibo exclaimed, tried to cover up his awkwardness.

    "Nope! It's you who did something to me! Do it again!" He liked it when Yibo took the initiative.

    "I didn't! We are up early why don't we go for a run I miss the bridge, it's been a long time..." Yibo cleverly tried to change the topic, avoiding eye contact.

    "I don't like to repeat myself!" Zhan said, pounced on the Yibo.

    They fell on the bed, bounced up. Zhan hungrily started to kiss him. His body leaped on the shoulder of Yibo, one arm was holding his face, trapping his arms to his own chest, another to the waist of another side from the lower back. He slipped his wet tongue inside his mouth, ravishing every corner of others.

    They parted breathlessly. Yet, they stayed like that for a moment.

    Yibo helplessly asked, " Xiao Zhan!"

    The other hummed as if asking what it is?

    "What we have become?"

    Zhan thought a lot about it. They were doing something beyond the friends usually do. He kissed Yibo for the first time in public in cold storage. He was behaving around declaring he was his baby. Kissing him whenever he wanted, taking care of him.

    Zhan's thinking Yibo took it as a hesitation. He was slipped off the duvet and stood to grab his clothes for running from the wardrobe.

    He felt someone wrapping his belly in a tight embrace, the loud beating heard against his back, Zhan rested his chin against the crook of his neck.