Chapter 1

This first chapter is an insight about Shehnaaz...and also the setting of the story line. ❤️❤️❤️

'And the winner is...... Sidharth Shukla' Salman sir announced the historic winner of the historic season. A wave of happiness filled the entire Sidheart fandom. It was a triumph for all. Finally the long journey came to a beautiful end and every Sidharth fan was emotional and extremely happy. The trophy had come home finally.

Sitting in her living room in Punjab;
'Yayy, Sidharth jit gya. Mumma Papa mai kahya si na ki Sidharth hi jituga vekho jit gya. Dadji dadiji Sidharth jit gya.' Shehnaaz screamed in excitment and kissed the tv screen. She was dancing out of happiness. 'haule put haule....tu ta aiven nachdi payi jiven tu jiti hove' dadji said smiling and giggling seeing her this mad happy.

'O nachugi hi PATI jit gya odha' Shehbaaz said joking earning a smack on his head. 'Bakwaas na kri' Shehnaaz said trying to show that she was angry but ended up blushing. Every one started laughing. That is what she used to call him....'Mera Pati'.
'Hor ki...aiven shadaina wang ta tu apne jitn te vi nhi nachdi...mainu ta samjh nhi aunda ki aisa vi ki jadu krta ohne  ek baari milke ki tu inni pagal hogyi ohde piche' Shehbaaz said.

'Khotya Mai ta bas mazaak krdi aa...varna ta mai ohdi fan aa, celebrity crush haiga o mera...crush vi nhi pyaar hi keh le. Pr oh kithe ta mai kithe...je ohde naal kdi kam kran da vi mauka mil jau na ta mere bhaag khul jauge' she said smiling.
'Chal hun muh mitha kariye' and she goes to bring sweets from inside so that they could celebrate his win.

Papa Gill sighed seeing her childishly jumping. Every one in the family knew that Shehnaaz was a big fan girl of Sidharth who had a huge crush on him.

***
She was literally mad for him...she kept seeing his photos, stalked his Instagram, had his picture as phone wallpaper. She went crazily voting for him. Supported him endlessly. She watched Bigg boss only for Sidharth.

He was her Shiv whom she adored from her teenage days. As Shivraj Alok Shekhar she liked his character and fell for his smile. But when she saw the man being his real self in Bigg boss she fell 100 times over again for him.

She was a Punjabi actress, model and singer. Her professional life was slowly rising when suddenly it all fell to ground. She got into an ugly controversy with a well established model/singer, Himanshi Khurana, the fight got dirty and Himanshi left no stone unturned to spoil her name and career.

Punjabi industry boycotted her. People were scared to include her name in their projects because of the troll and hate she received. Sana went into depression and anxiety. But she fought it all. She broke but collected herself and left Punjab. She worked outside Punjab as model in some some and did foriegn concerts.

She restarted her career again from ashes. She was now again setting her feet to take off and fly high. It was her passion for work that kept her going.

In an interview once she said, 'Mai apne kaam ko lekr na bhut zidi hu, mujhe kaam krna hai to krna hai...aur acha kaam krna hai. Mai pyaar ki bhooki hu(laughing) Mai logon ka pyaar kama kr hi rhungi'.

She wanted to be loved and she craved for attention, which she had been deprived all her life. Even as a child, she lived away from her parents, with her maternal aunt and uncle who treated her badly. To say the least as an abandoned child.

She craved for love all her life. Even after going through a lot she managed to stay strong and  shine bright, with a beautiful soul and heart.... bringing the phrase, 'Sona to tap kr hi bnta hai' to life.

She never gave up even after falling. She battled her anxiety and kept smiling even if it was just at surface when her heart inside cried.

But there came a ray of hope a year back when she met Salman Khan in one of her concerts at Toronto. In that trip Salman saw her and her nature attracted him instantly. In the whole trip they bonded very well. He adored her like a sister. He became strangely protective and caring towards her, which was all the magic of her wonderful soul.

One day during the trip while having dinner...which Salman made sure that that time for a few days they eat together she told him about a song that she was about to sing, self composed and self written. Salman immediately said that the song would be made and released under his production house without even listening to the song. Sana was overwhelmed by the sweetness and kindness of him. She was happy, very very happy. There was finally a hope.

She made her debut singing by the song 'Veham' which made a huge hit. Although it being a Punjabi song, but received love from all over the country and even abroad. She was finally setting her feet in industry. When Salman called her to come and promote the song on Bigg boss she was in huge shock. She was scared and excited at the same time. The creatives decided to send her into the house for three days for a task. It was a huge thing to come on national television on such a big show. She agreed. That was when she first met Sidharth...her crush.
***
After celebrating the win she returned to her room. She was very happy...she laid down on her bed with a big smile covering her face and started to think about their meet, that wonderful day.....

So this was the first chapter of 'Humnava mere' it was I know entirely about Sana but for SidNaaz you have to wait for some time. I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment and tell how was it.❤️❤️

To all the ones binge reading👀🙆 I am editing the story...would love your support through likes and comments if you really liked the chapter and the story!!