Part 26 - Snowfall

* Mature Content *

Dannii/ Tied up between the sheets, I force my eyes to open. The room is way to shiny and hot for a January morning. I should have bought curtains already. What time is it?

An attempt, to role over towards the nightstand in search for my phone, is cut off by the heavy arm keeping me in place.

A deep growl produces its way up, from underneath the pillow next to me. I can't stop the giggle that breaks free as Ben hugs me into a tight grip.

"Don't you dare get out of bed!" He orders, still in his hideout.

"Who's going to make me?" I say amused as his head pops up, like a curious meerkat, throwing the pillow off of the bed.

"Me?" I'm met with a cheek to cheek smirk and sleepy blue eyes full of excitement.

There are those dimples again. I still can't believe he has managed to hide those perfect little dents in his face for all these years.

Well, he wasn't actually genuinely smiling before, now was he?

"Ok, down boy! I have to clean the shop and go buy some curtains." I frown at the thought of having to leave my bed and HIM, but it's too freakin bright in here.

"Nope, it's Sunday, no cleaning allowed by God himself. Every store in town is closed, so no shopping either." His smile getting bigger by the second. "So, unless you have to go confess in church on how much of a devil you actually were last night, we are staying right here, in your comfortable bed." Igniting a pink blush all over my face.

His eyes enlarge as he suddenly thinks of something, before he ducks down and nuzzles into my hair. "I know exactly what we can do to keep busy all day!" He growls, before sucking my neck to my collarbone leaving a trail of wet kisses along the way.

I smile as I already know what's going to happen when he takes the path down to my stomach again.

Last night, after we had our 'seven minutes' R-rated version of the game, in my walk-in closet. He took me to the bedroom, where he showed me there is a lot more to savor between the sheets, than missionary position.

I guess he's not finished with showing me what else he can do and I'm not the one to complain.

Although I'm troubled about the lack of experience I have in that department. He must think I'm such a small town girl. I shake off the thought, the moment he wraps his lips around my throbbing bud.

Well at least I can let him please me one more time before I diminish myself.

Just as I decide to let go of my troubled thoughts, he abruptly stops and slowly returns to my stomach. Kissing my skin with such a gentle stroke I hardly feel his lips on me.

Getting comfortable between my legs, I open them willingly. Keeping the soft kisses coming all the way to my chin, he lines up with me, ready to enter. His lips reach my mouth, but he lets his tongue feel the area first, slipping in easily. Tasting the heat that's pouring, all over my body. Our lips fall in place as if, they know their way by heart.

"Mmm... Danielle, you... taste so... good!" Ben admits as the kiss intensifies.

Looking at me as he retracts his mouth with a deep breath, I smile at him. With our eyes spellbound by each other's gaze, he slides into me. Gentle and slow, I hardly feel he's doing it, except when he brushes my G-spot. Oh, do I feel that! I can't help but whimper at the touch.