le Characters

***note: I will update the info given for a quick summary so this will be updated as the events of the story unravel***

Just in case your a sneaky devil and skipped ahead, once again a thanks to Chris_the_tiny for letting me use her characters!! NEXT TIME DONT SKIP!!!!! First, Chris' characters. (for a better summary go to Chris_the_tiny's character book!!!)
Chris: Tiny, Maria's sister and Jack's girlfriend. Her mother died in a giant attack when she was eaten.
Jack: Giant, Chris' boyfriend. His brothers are "the boys" as they are referred to a lot. He is shorter than Ethan but taller than Josh.
Dani: Tiny, Good friend of Msria and Chris and Ethan's girlfriend. She is very deadly and most of the times scary.
Ethan: Giant, Tallest giant and Dani's boyfriend. He reverts to his instincts to kill humans a lot more than the others do and actually enjoys it. Watch out!!
Maria: Tiny, She is the shortest of the family and is Chris' sister. She has a pan called popper cause it pops when it hits something. Normally referred to as shrimp. Josh is her BFF.
Josh:Giant, He is basically the mother of the house, he cleans, cooks, makes sure the house keeps running basically. He is the shortest giant and is actually single. Maria is a good friend of Josh.

Moi's characters:
Katie: there's not really much to say other than she is probably on the brink of insanity with a whole lot of randomness and has many.....unusual magical ways................abilities as you might call them.....

Have I missed anything?! Please let me know in the comments!!