Chpt 2: FLUFFYNESS!!!!

"Soooo," Katie looks up to Jack with wonder in her eyes. "I have so many questions right now, but if you guys were going to sleep, where would I go?"
"Well, we were about to get up anyway to go to sleep but if you have questions I guess we could stay up," Chris answered slowly.
"Nah, I'm not gonna explode or night" She pauses. "Maybe-" She lookes to Chris with a humorous look in her tees, as if she could crack a hundred jokes in a minute and think of a billion before she was done.
"Ummmm... I guess you could, um," Jack says, trying to figure out an arrangement for their temporary guest. Katie starts to wonder around the table when she comes upon a match box. She studies it with curiosity then drags it over.
"Hey, what about this? Just stuff some cotton in it and I'll be ok!" She suggest timidly, not trying to interject or anything. "Plus, I'll be stuck on an 'island' amd won't be able to wonder a round or anything". Chris back up as Katie directed her gaze on her again. She just couldn't get past those eyes! Chris looked back at her with suprise.
"Now why would we think you would do that?" She asked confused.
"Well-um, I did kinda intrude out of nowhere at ten," she stammers, looking at Chris like she was insane for not thinking it.
"Nonsense, we've had worst!" Jack scoffed. "If you really want that..."
"If it's not a problem, then yes please!" Katie tried to give Chris and Jack a thankful look but it was more of a grimace.
"You ok?!" Chris stepped forward, genuinely concerned.
"What? Yeah I'm ok," Katie's eyes narrow. "Why?"
"You looked like you were in pain for a second there!" Chris reaches out to touch her forehead. Katie stops her hand before she touches it and waves it off. She begins to smile shyly and rubs the back of her head with her hand.
"Well at least now I know now I'll never be an actor," she comments quietly. "So...um... How about that cotton?"
"Oh yeah," Jack stands up and walks to the bathroom. He grabbed a few cotton balls from the cabinet and sees a washcloth. Just in case... He thinks. He walks back into the kitchen with the items in hand. Quickly as he can, he puts together a bed and sets it in the middle of the table. "Well um, there you go!" Katie begins to slowly move forward to it while taking glances back at Chris. Chris, noticing her behavior gives her the thumbs up. As soon as Katie touches the bed she runs back to Chris.
"Wha-" Chris begins but before she can even finish Katie breaks into a grin and dives into the bed.
"OH MY GERD ITS SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE!" Shouts a voice from somewhere in the match box. Her head pops up from the edge of the cotton bed with cotton bits in her hair. She kinda looks like a little girl "thanksimagotobednow!!!!" She says the falls back. Soon not so soft snore come from the pillow. Chris looks up to Jack with a smile on her face and nods to the hallway. Jack notices the small movement and breaks into a smile. After all, if Chris was happy, he was happy. He brings down his hand and holds it out next to Chris. Chris climbs on and curls up as if she was already in bed. Jack's smile widens at this as he swiftly moves to his room. But as he moves towards the dolls house Chris speaks up.
"Nah I wanna sleep with you," she murmurs. Jack blushes slightly but then moves to his bed and doesn't even bother to change as he settles into his covers with Chris snuggling up on his chest.
"G'night Chris" Jack murmurs as he drifts off.
(A/N sorry this part is so short. Things have been really busy at school and the internet thinks it awesome to bail out at the weirdest of times. I hope I'll have a longer part next time but no promises)