The Bullying Never Stopped

Your POV

The whole day, she watched me with falcon eyes, examining my every move. She stalked me quietly, not ever saying a word but noticing all. I was about to think that she was going to let me off the hook until she approached me at lunch time. I looked around for all the escape routes incase I chickened out last minute. Yesterday, she saw me at the park with Jungkook, Jimin, Taheyung and Hoseok. She's going to kill me by questioning me till I have nothing to say. 

"Who were those boys you were hanging out with yesterday?", she asked.

"Which ones?", I played it dumb.

"You very well know which ones. The ones at the park."

"Just some friends."

She scoffs, "We all know that you don't have any friends and you're telling me that you're friends with them? Did your mum pay for them to be your friends? Oh wait, I forgot you don't have enough money."

There's tears that one to spill but I hold them back, "There's nothing I can do if you don't believe me."

"So after all these years, you've grown a tongue have you?", she laughed.

"Move out of my way. I have somewhere to go."

"Too bad. I won't be moving anywhere."

"I'm telling you to move. You won't like me when I'm angry.", I warn.

"Not only have you grown a tongue, but also disposed of your shyness. I'm impressed.", she teased.

"Stop."

"Aww, am I aggravating you?"

"Stop.", I repeat.

"Don't get angry babe, it won't be good for your skin."

"Stop.", this is the last strike.

"Going to chicken ou...", she begins but she can't finish.

I throw a punch to her nose and it starts to bleed. My anger doesn't rise, it's like potassium in water. You throw it and suddenly it fizzes violently but soon after, it runs out of fuel to burn on so it stops. Another piece of potassium is thrown in to water and I throw a punch at her stomach. And then I punch her again. And again. And again. She doubles up as I knock the wind out of her and coughs. I finally step back and look around at the audience I've earned. She screams and teachers rush to the spot. Two of them help her on to a wheel chair, another one clears away the audience and one drags me to the head teacher's room.

"What do you think you're doing?", I don't recognise the teacher.

I sit there and hear them call my mum. She comes here immediately. Before I realise everything, I'm sitting in front of the head teacher with my mum to one side. Everything's explained to my attentive mum and she only mumbles in response. I know she's going to blow up.

"What the hell? What are you doing? Is this how I raised you to be? That poor, innocent girl! You beat her up and now look. Look at this! What were you thinking? Did I ever tell you to be so rude? Y/N, there's a limit and that you have passed!", mum rages like a wild fire and I only smirk at her.

"She got what she deserves.", I say. The satisfaction within me is beautiful.

"I'm so sorry, she's usually not like this.", Mum says to the head teacher, "That's it! That is it! This is too much. From now on, you will not be going to taekwondo club. I sent you there thinking you had good intentions but this is the feedback I get. No, you're not going there again."

I look at her, "What?"

"You're not going there. Anything unclear?"

"Mum, you can't do that!", I shout.

"Well you couldn't beat up a girl. I'm doing this because you forced me. And you know what? You're not allowed to meet up with any of your friends either."

"Mum, no.", I said in disbelief.

She only returned my sly smile. I sat there in silence and watched as my heat teacher needed up giving me a week worth of exclusion. How could she do this to me? Taekwondo is my life.  

Jungkook POV

I slip in to my white Fila sweater and bring out my phone. I've texted Y/N two hours ago but she still hasn't responded. I call her but she doesn't answer. I call again but she still doesn't answer. I'm starting to get worried. Finally, after five long hours, she finally says something.

Y/N: LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! ALL OF YOU USELESS PEOPLE THAT TRY TO CONTROL ME. NEVER TALK TO AGAIN!!!!!!

I'd rather not get a response than that.Now I'm really worried. Did I accidentally make her mad without noticing?

Jungkook: Y/N, tell me what I did at least :(

Y/N: no leave me alone!!!!!!

Jungkook: please? should i come over?

Y/N: i said no, leave me alone and don't bother me

I actually leave her alone this time and I go and lie on my bed. Thinking, I stare up ate the ceiling. What have I done?