Something Wrong

Jungkook POV

I turn on some music and lean against the wall as I clear out my mind before the taekwondo lesson starts. I haven't yet changed in to my uniform but I know that I have to soon. But I'm not sure just how much effort I can put in to this lesson. Y/N isn't here yet and something's telling me that she won't be coming in at all due to he so-called tests. I'm worried. We still haven't talked and I don't know what to think. Would she really ignore me just like that? It's not like her. But I know she holds grudges at the same time, she just hasn't ever held one with me. I change in to my uniform and then go in to class. The whole time, my thoughts keep drifting away and I have to try hard to focus. There's merely five lessons left before I grade for my black tag and if i keep on staying so unfocused at this rate, I won't be achieving that tag anytime soon.

"Jungkook?", Master Jay says.

"Huh?"

"Are you ok?", he asks as the lesson comes to an end.

"Not really.", I admit.

"What's the problem?"

"It's just Y/N. She's been acting a bit unusual lately and I'm worried."

We talk for a bit and I tell him some of the specifics, "My boy. Worrying won't do anything for you. Maybe she just needs some space. You're both growing in to adults, maybe she needs privacy."

"Maybe.", I agree uncertainly.

"That's better. now go home before your Mum gets worried.", he says.

"Thank you for talking to me Master."

"No problem. If you ever have any worries, just come to me. I'll always be here.", he gives me an encouraging smile.

"I will.", I take his leave and walk home, all the time, thinking about Y/N. The music in my ears helps me feel a little bit more peaceful and settled. 

Your POV

I cried on my first day by myself. I didn't cry on my second or third day. But now as I think about what I would've been doing in my taekwondo class, I can't stop the tears. First the warm-ups, then I would practice my grading pattern. I automatically get up and start practicing. Mum's not home today either. I still don't have my phone back and neither have I been out of the house. I plop on to the bed and sulk. How will I ever survive like this. I have a piece of stale bread that's left with an apple. It's all there's left in the house. How I wish I could meet up with Jungkook so he could give me some proper food. But then again, why would I want to meet up with him? I probably am a horrible, dumb person who doesn't deserve to be alive. But still, my thoughts towards Rin have not softened. She got what she deserved and I won't take it back under any circumstances. I really want to know what happened to her. She's probably somewhere safe and happy, slowly recovering and distant from school work. How rich she is, driving in to school with the coolest cars, always being able to afford a hot lunch and having the latest phone. But I'm not jealous. I flip through some books I have. They're about taekwondo as well. I look at all the competitions there are, the ones I've dreamed of attending and winning first place in. Then an even harder truth hits me. I have no memory at all of what I have done. Why? Because it was merely two days ago I burned all evidence and crushed them too.

Jungkook POV

"Mum, Master Jay was looking for Y/N. She din't come in today. If you all Aunty, please tell her that.", I say.

"I will. But why don't you go and visit her?", Mum asks.

I would tell her but I have no idea about the whole situation myself so I say, "I don't wan to right now."

"Ok then. I'm actually giving her mum a ring now. I'll tell her what you said."

"Ok, I'm just going to freshen up and have some food."

"There's lasagne in the oven if you like."

"Thanks Mum."

I go up the stairs and go in the bathroom. As I turn on the shower, the cool water streams down my back and I feel a little bit more relaxed. I decide to turn on some music and actually try to drift of somewhere else. I know there's something wrong Y/N. There's no hiding anything from me. I'll find out.

 So no drugs in this chapter yet. But I think next chapter there definitely will be so careful if you don't like such things.