Ignored

Jungkook POV

I still haven't heard from her and as much as I want to go to see if she's home, I know what her mum will say. How do I know? Because I've been there every day last week even though her Mum told me she wouldn't be there. And every time, just as I'm leaving, I see her peek her head out of her window and then disappear. It's like she's teasing me. What have I done to deserve such punishment? I walk passed her home this morning to check for any signs of undetected movement but there's none.

Your POV

When I come in to school, there's no split opinion about me. Everybody hates me, students and teachers alike. Sehjun explains to me everything. He says people are scared that I have a short temper and that I'll explode and beat them up if they accidentally make me mad. If only they all knew the whole story. But Rin's two minions who had been by her side to bully me all these years, Hyuna and Jae, are too busy pretending their misery over Rin's absence. Please, you have to be dumb to not notice those two are clearly faking all this. Yet, everybody takes their side. Of all the things Sehjun informed me about, only one hit me in the heart. He said that as much as he believes I wouldn't do such things, he can't hang out with me because his friends won't hang out with him then. Seriously? Our primary and secondary school is merged together, meaning he's moved through to the secondary with me. His friends nowadays are mostly new students that came from other places. He really choses them over me? I sit at the back of my Science class and watch the usual chaos of it. Except, this time, I'm not in it. The teacher doesn't bother to hand me any work and I'm left sitting at the back with nothing to do. The dismissal bell goes and I don't wait for the teacher's permission to leave. I just walk straight out, and they're fine with that. It's like I'm a ghost, no body notices me anymore. The next few lessons are pretty much identical. I have lunch and no body teases me for what I have this time, the first time in ages. I go to the next lesson but the last lesson, I skip. Not that they care anyways. I think about going to registration but then think better of it. I leave school ten minutes early and start strolling around town, enjoying the freedom after a whole week of being absolutely confined to the house. I walk through an alley way when somebody approaches me. I ignore them but it seems as if they're following me.

 I turn back abruptly to face them, "Can I help you?"

They look around hesitantly, "Are you Y/N?"

"Yes I am. What do you want?", I answer coldly.

"Do you want to be friends?", they ask.

"I'm sorry but what is it that you want?", I question. She better not be wasting my time.

"Do you want to be friends?", she repeats.

I take a deep breath in, "No. Is that it? May I leave now?"

"Please Y/N. Me and you could be friends.", the girl said.

"Leave me alone. Go back to where you came from.", I shout.

"Please, please give me a chance. I won't let you down. Promise.", she implores.

"Oh my, fine.", I say.

"Can I have your number?", We exchange numbers right there and our so-called friendship begins. Let's see how she'll use me.

I walk away and go home. Taking some food, I lock myself into my room and stare at the walls, something I've gotten really good at recently. There's no homework and I have my phone now but now that I have it, I kind of don't want it. 

Jungkook POV

An idea suddenly pops in to my head and I quickly take out my phone.

"Hello?", Sehjun says.

"It's me, Jungkook.", I say.

"Oh sorry, this is my new phone and I haven't gotten anyone's number saved yet.", he explains.

"Don't worry about it.", I let it slide.

"So how are you?"

"I'm fine, you?"

"I'm good thanks. So?"

"Well, I was just wondering if you're free right now. I want to meet up."

"I'll be right there. I'm near your house right now, give me five minutes.", and he hangs up.

And it really only takes him five minutes, "How come you're around here?"

"Mum and I went shopping but she met and aunty at the store so you know how that story goes. So I just told her that whilst she finishes shopping, I'll pop over to your house.", Sehjun said.

"Oh nice. Do you want anything?", I offer.

"A glass of water please."

"Ok.", I get it for him and let him finish it before I start.

"So how come you wanted me over? Really just missing your dear friend?", he joked.

"Actually it's about Y/N."

"Oh.", his face darkened.

"Could you please tell me what happened? She won't even respond to any of my messages and she's never home when I go, according to her mum."

"You know Rin, right? Her bully."

"I remember her telling me something about this Rin."

"Yeah, them two had a really big clash last Monday at lunch time. Things got really bad and eventually physical."

"What? Y/N fought?", I shouted.

"She did. And she gave Rin a really good beating alright. The girl couldn't even breathe properly afterwards. Then the head gave her a one week exclusion and her mum took away her phone."

"What?", I was shocked, "It got that bad?"

"Sadly, that's only the start of it."

"There's more?"

"Nobody, not even the teachers will talk to her. She'll never live it off. And also, she's not coming back to taekwondo."

"What do you mean?"

"Her mum banned her.", he said.

"What? Her mum wouldn't do such a thing."

"But she did."

At that moment, his phone rang.

"Yes eomma? Ok, I'll be right over.", he putsthe phone away, "Mum's finished, I got to go. Sorry."

"No problems, thanks for letting me know."

"Ok see you around."

"Bye.", and he leaves.