Intro & Ms P

As I was driving to school, something just felt weird recently my teacher Ms P, a beautiful girl, brown hair, shortish height, she had slightly thick frame with a large sexy butt, though her boobs were small in relation to her other body features. She had been asking me strange questions about how I want my body to look like during our weekly school work progress meeting. She recently become very inspired by science and how the human body functions. When she asked me these questions about my body it got me thinking, should I get bigger?... I have always been a small girl, small thin frame, almost non existent boobs, tiny butt, though I really do love my strait blonde hair and blue eyes. I've always wondered what it would be like to be larger and have larger assets. I arrive at school and gather my things, I walk into the classroom, as I walk in Ms P says "Good morning" I reply "Good morning Ms P" Though when I saw her some about her seemed different, and the class as well. Firstly there was no guys in the class, and there was lots of chemicals and test tubes everywhere. As I sat down in my seat, along with the other girls in the class, I finally noticed what was different about Ms P, her boobs have grown, they look almost as big as melons, and she has a little thicker frame than before. Ms P started the class and started explaining DNA modification, and how it works with the body reacts to it. She than said "You probably noticed some changes in here, have you noticed that I look different, I have figured out how to modify DNA in an already born individual. For this reason I have sent the boys on a day trip to sporting facility". At first I thought she way lying about DNA modification but the way she explained it as the day continued I started to believe her.