Touchy Feely

My boobs are now the size of large beach balls, my now thick ass and thighs was pushing out the tears in my jeans, and my belly as big as 3 month pregnancy. I set there touching and feeling myself excited, and happy, my dream of having larger assets came true, though at first I wasn't sure about a bigger belly it started to grow on me, and kinda like it, the feeling of being big was ecstatic for me and began thinking should I get bigger. Ms P walked over to me and asked me how I felt and If I like it, I replied a resounding "I love it!" Ms P than asked the four girls Kayla, Tanisha, Sarah and Caitlin up to the front of the class, and proceeded to asked them to touch and feel my enlarged features to see if they feel similar to theirs. The four girls walked towards me and started touching, feeling, squishing my features, and in that moment I felt a feeling I never experienced before one of helplessness and pleasure. My assets giggled and squished with every touch. The girls soon stopped after a few minutes of pure delight, and all said the features felt very similar to there own. Tanisha was so convinced she ask me to touch and squish her beautiful thick features, I had never touched another girls assets before, let other people touch mine until before, I reach out to touch her boobs as Tanisha lifted her shirt, they felt so soft and squishy, and it looked like Tanisha was enjoying herself as I felt her large breasts. I moved one of my hands on my breasts and felt the similarities, I thought to myself this is impossible, and how Ms P was able to pull it off. I moved my other hand down towards her thick ass and thighs, and her butt was as soft and squishy as her breasts, Tanisha started to moan in pleasure as I touched and felt her beautiful features, Tanisha again reached her hands out and started caressing and squeezing my enlarged features, and I soon started moaning in pleasure and delight from the touch of her hands. After a few minutes of touching and delighted moans we both stopped, I fell back down into my seat almost causing it to break from the force, and I set there calming down from the commotion.