Hidden Truth

Mullai: Naan mudivu panitennha......neenga solradhu ellame seri dhan....

Nama pulla nu therinja yaarukume nama kozhandaya .....akka mama kozhandaya ethuka mudiyadu....

Nama ennamo thyagam panom nu avungaluku thonum....

Adu oru periya kutraunarchi....avungaluku kudukum....

A smile bloomed on his lips....knowing his wife had changed her mind....

Their kid is going to be with him in next 8 months.....She was 2 months pregnant.... .both of them were young and early for the baby....

He was just 24 and her 22....

May be he had become selfish like what his wife said...

But he couldn't stop himself....

He didn't want to acr irrationally.....

If they give their kid to his anna and anni.....neither will they be happy nor his anna anni ....

And her parents....

They already did have a grudge against his anni......this will only be adding oil to the fuel.....

He could understand his wife's concern and point as well...

It showed her pure heart .....for a young women like her to decide to donate her kid was an example of her selflessness.....

He really wished he could convince his anni and anni to adopt a child....

He is sure...that child would be gifted with the worlds best parents....

He made his mind......hopefully this time.....his stubbornness yearns a fruit....

They had started their marital life only a couple of months back......when they were forced on the chennai trip by his anni.....

In return,  she was to go and consult a doctor......she had obliged after pretty many pressure from both him and Mullai....

Chennai was the actual honeymoon for him......Thaipoosam and its rules left their brain once they had boarded the bus....It was only them and their moments which was in his mind....

It was fun....senthil and myna also being newly married.....5 days of absolute enjoyment and fun and the much needed privacy.......

They had started their life as man and woman.....it all felt like a dream to him till date......but now he is going to have their bundle of joy in blood and flesh in less than a year..in

Life could not be more bliss....he sent a silent prayer.....for this to last lifelong.....

But even before his prayer could reach the Majesty....his hope was crushed by his better half.......

He thought she had changed her mind on adoption and he had weaved a dream.....but she came up with something even more absurd.....

Mullai: neenga sonadu seri dan.....naan pregnant ...idu nama kozhanda nu therinja dane......

Nama sola venam......

Kathri: loosa nee....mullai.....enna pesura nu konjam yosi.....

Solama irukura vishayama idu.....

Illa nama solama irunda dan theriyadha .......

Mullai: naan pregnant nu sola venam.....

Kathir: sollama.....seri solala.....konjam maasam la un udambe kaati kuduthidum.....

Mullai: kudukadu..........en friend malar trichy la dane iruka....anga dane akka um treatment ponanga.....

Naan anga poikaren....ava nurse dane....anga irundukuren.....avalukum ellam theriyum.....akka va pathi....ellame....