Chapter 4

Marinette POV
When we reached out cruising altitude, me and Adrien unbuckled and Adrien kindly got out and got us out carry-ons. I rummaged through mine and found my sketchbook and pencils. I quietly, got some gum, and my Airpods then I zipped up my carry-on and shoved it under my seat. My carry-on was a decent size, it was a black canvas bag with a brown leather bottom and leather straps. When I got my Airpods connected, I listened to my relaxing playlist and silently sketched a new dress. Soon, I could feel myself getting sleepy. Before I knew it, I was passed out. My music still playing in my ears, my sketchbook and pencils still in my lap. Before I knew it, I woke up to the slight touch of fingers on my chin. I opened my eyes to see Adrien staring right into my eyes, hand cupping my chin lightly, waiting for me to wake up.
"Marinette?" He asked quietly
" Hm? " I mumbled. Still groggy from my nap.
"They said to put all belongs in a secure place. We are supposed to clear tray tables and stuff for refreshments." He told me quietly.
" Oh! Ok. Let me put my sketchbook away. " I told him. I stretched and pulled out my bag to throw my sketchbook in but Adrien stopped me.
"Would you mind if I actually looked at some of your designs? I saw a few you were sketching and they looked remarkable!" He asked.
" Oh! Um...sure! Of course! " I said with a blush as I handed it to him.
"Wow...." I heard him mumble after seeing only a few designs. Soon, we were served refreshments and Adrien was still marveling over my designs. I blushed again. Nobody had really even admired my designs like this before. This was all somewhat new to me.
"These are remarkable! You should show some to father! He would be much impressed by your work!" Adrien prompted me.
"Thanks" I said, taking back the sketchbook. "maybe I will."
Soon, the staff came back to take our trash, and I started a movie. Unfortunately, my Airpods died so I had to switch to my ear buds. While I was watching Beauty and the Beast, I felt weigh lean into my shoulder. Adrien had fallen asleep on me!
"Awe." I said to myself quietly. " I'll let him sleep. " I said after seeing how peaceful he looked. It was a 6 hour flight and we were in the final stretch.
"Only two more hours to go!" I said to myself.
When we were down to one hour, Adrien started to stir. He then woke up fully, seeming surprised he was asleep on me.
"Oh I'm so sorry!" He said as he noticed where he woke from.
"It's no big deal. You looked too peaceful to wake up anyways.
He blushed, and hard enough for me to notice.
" I was just starting little mermaid. Wanna watch? " I asked
"Sure." He agreed. " how long till landing? " he asked as he took out my right earbud and placed it in his own ear.
"40 minutes." I answered .
We watched little mermaid until the voice over the radio signalled our landing was coming. As instructed, we put all belongings away and buckled for the landing.
"We were in London." I told myself.
Then landing was nice and smooth, but I still gripped Adrien's hand tightly. He gave me the signature double-squeeze and I returned it, this time, without fear.

Adrien POV
Marinette was a amazing, talented artist and designer. I watched her as she sketched out a beautiful cocktail dress, it had a nice, red train and a black halter-top. I could almost see her in it. Soon, she began to sketch slower, and slower untill she was finally asleep. Asleep on me. I grinned. She was just too adorable.
She looked so delicate and lovely when she sleeps. Her eyelashes were so light and small. Skin nice and fresh. My eyes trailed down to her lips. I then went back to my phone, letting sweet Marinette sleep on my shoulder. About two hours later, a voice over the speaker announced that refreshments were to be served and they advise all passengers to clear their laps and tray tables. Quietly, I ran my hand down Marinette's smooth chin, whispering her name so she wouldn't wake disturbed. She woke up mumbling and I told her what the announcement was about. She quickly said;
"Oh! Ok. Let me put my sketchbook away."
Then it dawned on me. This was my chance to see those lovely designs!
I asked if I could look at them and she replied with a promising;
"Oh! Um...sure. Of course!" She then handed me the sketchbook and I marveled over the designs. "She's so talented." I said to myself. Soon, I was done looking and handed her back the book, letting her know that my father would be very impressed to see such lovely art. Soon, I felt tired. We had only two hours left of our journey. I quietly took a nap and before I knew it, I woke up on Marinette's shoulder. "That's funny." I said to myself. " she did the same with me. " I woke up to see Marinette finishing the last scene of Beauty and the Beast.
"Oh! I'm so sorry! " I said as I fully awoke.
"It's not big deal" she replied. "Besides, you looked to peaceful to wake up anyways."
I blushed at the comment. As if seeing my blush, she giggled and smiled. Gosh that was so cute.
"I was just going to start little mermaid. Wanna watch?" She asked me.
" Sure " I agreed. "How long till landing?" I asked. As I pulled out her right earbud and placed it in my own ear.
" About 40 minutes. " she said in reply.
We sat and watch the little mermaid until we were interrupted from the voice overheard saying we were approaching the airport and to place all belongs in our bags and to be buckled and secured. In no time, the plane approached the airport and we were descending to land. Marinette then again, grabbed my hand for security. I yet again have her hand a double- squeeze and looked ahead.
"We were in London. We were going to college." I said to myself.

Thanks for reading! Spread the word about this book if you like it! Leave me a comment and a rating!