Chapter 10

Marinette POV
"College has been great to me so far." I told Alya on FaceTime . " I can't wait to see you and Nino though. "
"I know. I can't wait to check out the house and London too. I have to pick up the girls cake now. See you tomorrow! " she said to sign off.
"Alright see you then!" I said as I ended the call. I was bummed to hear that Alya's sisters were having their 10th birthday and I couldn't be there to celebrate. Maybe me and Adrien could FaceTime later during the party.
Alya and Nino would fly in tomorrow to come visit. It was Friday and they would be leaving back to Paris Monday night after staying with Marinette and Adrien and exploring London. I jumped off my bed and threw on some comfy black sweats and a dark green shirt. I put my hair up in a ponytail and went to the kitchen. It was a cold day. And foggy as always. London is known for being foggy all the time. I quietly crept to the kitchen and took out some ingredients to make macaroons. When I was pulling them out of the oven, Adrien came into the kitchen, eyes distracted and hair in a messy disarray, much different than the usual kept together look. After getting home from school, he decided to take a nap. He was getting his migraines again. I remember the times he was out of school back in Paris for having them.everyone would always write him noted to get better when he was out.
"Is it any better?" I asked after I noticed him staring at me for quite a while.
"Ye-yes. Yes it's much better." He replied .
"Well that's good. Want some water?" I asked.
" Yes. That would be nice. Thank you. " he said in agreement.
When I finished with the macaroons, I poured us two cups and walked over to the couch where he sat.
I then handed him the glass, and walked to the arm chair next to the window to sit and scroll through Pinterest.
"You making me more sweets?" Adrien asked as I sat down.
" Well, they're for both of us, but yes. I made some macaroons. " I implied.
" it's like having my own personal pastry chef." Adrien said with a laugh. He then continued watching YouTube while I looked at new swimsuit designs for me and Alya. I hope my sewing machine would come soon. My times at home besides studying have been quite boring. I can't wait for Alya to come and see the place.

Adrien POV
My migraines have been hitting me hard again. This time, I had to actually lie down for a while to settle the pounding in my head. When I woke up from my nap, it was after dinner, and it was about 8:30 at night. I woke up and walked to the kitchen to see Marinette busy cooking something. She looked cute when she concentrated. She hummed to herself and swayed as she pulled, what I assumed was macaroons, out of the oven. She then turned around and was startled to see me. I looked over her small form. Her midnight hair was pulled into a lose ponytail. Her face flushed from the heat of the oven, eyes beautiful and blue.
"Is it any better?" She asked. Face covered in concern for me. She looked cute when she was worried, like she did all the time.
" Ye-yes. " I said as I noticed I had been staring. "Yes it's much better."
" Well that's good. Want some water? " she asked.
"Ye- yes that would be nice thank you." Why was I stuttering so bad?? She then packed away the macaroons,  while I stared like I was looking at some beautiful alien. I then went to the couch and watched YouTube went she walked over and handed me the water she poured for me. I then watched her as she walked over to a chair by the window, and went to something on her phone. Since it was night, the moonlight reflected perfectly off her features, making her light skin glow. Her eyelashes fluttered a lot, making her eyes seem way more intense and pretty. I realized I was staring. Again. Why was I suddenly so mesmerized by everything Marinette did?
"You making me more sweets?" I asked before I unpaused a video about London history.
"Well, they're for both of us, but yes I made macaroons." She answered.
"Its like having my own personal pastry chef." I said with a laugh. She then giggled along with me. We then went back to our activities. Nino and Alya would be flying in tomorrow to visit. I'm glad, because I really need to talk to someone about what I found out from Marinette and Alya that night on Facetime. I couldn't wait to see Nino's friendly face again.

Hey guys. This was a rly boring and kinda lame chapter. I kinda lost my ideas. I have some more, but I totally wouldn't mind if you pm me more. I'll tag you if I decide to include it! Thanks for reading! Stay safe!!