Dessert

Kayla entered the room, pushing a cart full of the most delicious looking desserts I have ever seen, it was stacked with cakes, slices, donuts, jellies, ice creams and other delicious creations. "Kayla theirs no way I can fit this in, I would explode" "Oh you will fit this in Tanisha" Kayla said, she pulled out the container of remaining weight gain pills and forcefully poured them all into my mouth. I heard my stomach grumble and churn from the pills and it slowly inflated a few centimeters, now my belly was touching the table, even though at first I thought it was to much, I'm happy Kayla continued, my belly felt so massive it was dominating my thoughts, and I didn't care about the consequences anymore. Strait away I dug into the feast that lay before me, Kayla helping stuff more delicious desserts into my full cheeks. After eating 3 large 2 tier cakes, and 2 dozen donuts, I felt so big, I started squeezing and shaking my huge belly in awe of how soft and round I felt, I noticed that my boobs hard become quite large, and were straining both my bra and the remaining buttons on my shirt. I touched and squeezed my large breasts now approaching the size of basket balls, I moved my hands down towards my butt and thighs somehow still contained in my painfully tight jeans. I felt like I needed to break free from my super tight clothing, so I ate and stuff myself as I much as I could, eventually I stop from the pain after eating another 2 cakes and 3 bowls of ice cream, and lay back in my seat, quickly causing my shirt to stretch beyond its limits "RRIIPP!" "POP... POP... POP!" my boobs break free of the destroyed shirt and flood out of the overflowing bra, which then snapped and my boobs flooded out resting on my almost exercise ball sized belly, my boobs were like beach balls as they rest on my belly, I was so happy to relief the pressure and destroy my shirt, only my jeans to go.