My Hard To Burst Jeans

My jeans were hard to burst, after another hour of Kayla feeding me the delicious deserts, my jeans still showed no signs of tearing, even though my butt and thighs have almost tripled in size. I was a bit disappointed but I couldn't eat anymore food, the pain was to much, both Kayla and I decided to leave after our fun night out at the buffet. My belly at this point spilled on top and bellow the table, I found it very difficult to get up, but after some trying and great difficulty Kayla managed to help me get to my feet, I felt so heavy my legs were almost shaking due to my new weight, I go to make my first step "RRRIIIPPP!" I tore the rear of my jeans completely open and the extra squishy fat from my butt stuck out of my jeans slowly making the hole larger, I soon realized I needed to get out of here, luckily our private booth had its own exit to the outside, I go to open the door and walk out and I felt my hips touch the door frame, I was just small enough to get outside, though still I thought that was impressive with how I managed to expand my body to this size. My body jiggled and bounced eat step I made, and my belly was still hurting as I explained to Kayla, she reached for another container of weight gain pills from her purse, and handed them to me "Tanisha these should help with the pain" and like before I took them without hesitation, and within seconds the pain subsided, we reached Kayla's car and as I was waiting to get in I felt my belly expand a little bit again "RRIIPP... RRIIPP!" my jeans seams split and tore in half causing the jeans to roll off my butt and thighs down to my ankles, my thighs and butt jiggled and shook as the jeans fell away from them and now I could see the full extent of my gain on my body, my thighs at there widest are as big as basket balls, my butt feels as big multiple pillows that have connected to my body. I managed to get into the passenger seat of Kayla's car, with my belly squished up against the dash, it was a slow drive back to Kayla's house, eventually we arrived and Kayla had to help pull me out of the car, as I stood there naked in the drive way it was quite cold, stumbled inside feeling my thighs touch as I walk for the first time. I find my pajamas in my bag, and attempt to put them on I remember them being quite stretchy so they should fit, I pull up my pajama pants and as they reach my super thick thighs they felt quite tight and they barely made it around my butt leaving a small bit sticking out and over the elastic of the pants, I wasn't even going to try and pull it onto my belly. I pull my pajama top over my boobs I feel them compress with the stood there I looked at my new body in the mirror my belly cannot be covered by any clothes that I own it sticks out overhanging my pants making down to me knees and sticking out to almost a meter in front of me, its amazing to think that these clothes what have fit me this morning and now they don't and I love it, I look so large, and feel extremely soft, round and squishy. I go to head to bed with Kayla, as I lay down the bed creaks loudly from my weight, and the blankets just cover my body, I fall asleep to myself and Kayla caressing and squeezing my enlarged body, thinking about this life changing day I had just experienced.