To unicorns and rose

Na'eemah shook her head, quickly clearing those thoughts before walking to the kitchen where Aunty and two more maids work around. She went to the fridge and grabbed a coca cola bottle. She grabbed a cup and turned to aunty

"Aunty I'm heading over to the upper parlour. I'll be down to help soon" she said looking around the kitchen

The kitchen was huge with a kitchen island and grey cabinets. Everything in the kitchen was either black, white silver or grey.

There was the main living room downstairs themed gold and cream, a dining room, the huge kitchen with it's store, two extra rooms by the left. One is a guest room with a toilet while the other is simply a room with a television and a fluffy carpet and huge Tim Tims scattered around. In between the rooms is a little lounge area with two long sofas, a centre table and television.

Up the stairs are four rooms, the master bedroom which is a whole section hidden behind a door, in the section is a small corridor then Hafeez's living room and his room. Outside his section by the right is Humaira's huge bedroom in it a mini Arabian parlour, next to her room is her living room themed cream and periwinkle.

On the far end is two extra bedrooms each with a bathroom in.

Humaira's house was large but sensibly good. It has the maid apartment very close to the kitchen and also has a door connecting the apartment straight to the kitchen. It contains two bedrooms with a bathroom each and a little living room. It is just like a mini guest house.

Na'eemah settled down seeping the drink as her eyes lingered on the movie. Suddenly she heard a honk

"Maybe it's Zainab or Humaira or even Hamma Hafeez? She said standing up to look through the window. She couldn't see clearly and instead decided to go check it herself. Before she could reach the end of the stairs, she heard the clicking of heels and that alone told her who it is.

She heard the greetings of the maids as she answered them her voice tired and strained

"If it isn't the CEO" Na'eemah said appearing into view as Humaira glanced over to her and smiled

"If it isn't the great naeems. How are you doing? Humaira asked removing her heels and wiggling her toes before settling down on the couch

Na'eemah loved the name Humaira calls her with even if she won't accept it

"I'm good, how was work? She asked coming to sit next to her

"Stressing, tiring, exhausting........but we need to make those money" Humaira replied rolling off her hijab.

"Uuuuuhhummm" Na'eemah hummed in agreement

"So? Where's Zainab? Humaira asked when she's finally relaxed

"Yet to come back. I even thought it was you"

"Okay then" Humaira said standing up and taking her bag and veil.

"I'll see you in an hour or two we need to talk , let me freshen up and pray then sleep a bit" She added walking up the stairs

"What if you don't wake up early? Naeemah asked with a raised brow completely ignoring the "we need to talk" part as she just might know what it is.

"My husband isn't exactly a happy man when he doesn't find food. I have to cook" Humaira said as Na'eemah laughed

She knew Humaira was joking, she couldn't count the number of times she came and met Hafeez cooking with Humaira and he won't be mad when he doesn't find food. Sometimes he does the cooking. Whoever is home first, cooks.

"Maami's word finally paying off? Naeemah shouted as Humaira reached the top of the stairs reminding her of when she told them about Maami scolding her for sleeping late so that her husband doesn't leave to work hungry and she would grumble and say he should cook.