To sly and spy

You know that feeling when you know something will or has happened yet you can't come to accept it, you still hope it will change and so you act like everything is okay so maybe life takes a pity on you and change things to become........ okay?

Naeemah couldn't fathom what was going on, even as she left the premises of Raeesa's home and into the awaiting car. She doesn't understand what she heard nor can she accept it. Her head is a jumble of different thoughts, swirling through, tempting her, hunting her, torturing her to accept that her best friend is kidnapped.

It is slowly and dangerously taking her to the dark and risky part of her head. The place with so much questions she has no answer to and even if she does, she wouldn't want to answer that. So she build a wall, stopping them and disrupting their flow yet some manage to slip out.

Is Raeesa really kidnapped?

What happened to her?

What state is she in right now?

She has ulcer, has she eaten?

Is she okay, mentally and physically?

Worse of all, Is she alive or......... dead?

"No no no no no no no" Naeemah kept on muttering under her breath as she spotted the driver pulling up, she knew Raeesa's sister called him having she is standing here for quiet a while. She was grateful because all she wanted right now was to go home.

She would thank her but not now, when they're all at a hangout or something with Raeesa. Yes it has to be with Raeesa, Raeesa has to be there.  With her thoughts filled with her best friend , she went into the car.

He kept on listening as she kept talking, yanking at her scarf and drawing deep breaths. He don't know what happened in the house, but she  was looking disrupt. She hasn't talked nor stated where she wants to be taken so he took it upon himself to take her home.

She needs an alone time to process whatever information she heard.
___________________________________

It's been two days, two agonizing days since the kidnap of her best friend. Naeemah couldn't sleep. Even humaira and Maami weren't at ease. They kept on communicating with Raeesa's family hoping there was any sort of information but there wasn't. The kidnappers still hasn't called.

Naeemah finished tying her scarf, grabbed her phone and head out. She was dressed in a simple grey gown and a nude veil. Maami insisted she go out, have an alone time or talk to someone so she decided to go out with Mr Yaari, tell him everything and hopefully he'll come up with ideas. He's a smart man.

"Maami I'm leaving" Naeemah muttered dejectedly as Maami nodded with a sympathetic look

"Be safe, do your Azkhaar and be back before Maghreb" Maami said as Naeemah smiles and nodded leaving the house .

Minutes later, she met up with Mr Yaari and they decided to go eat lunch.

"So are you okay? He asked after a few minutes of silence

"To be honest, No" Naeemah replied

"Why? What happened?

"Raa..........Raeesa was kidnapped"

"Raeesa? Your best friend?

"Yes" Naeemah replied with a nod feeling the word so heavy on her tongue

"Hasbunallah, when? He asked pulling up to the restaurant

"Two days back"

"Any information?