*|Chapter 17|*

Next Day- Airport

I was waiting when someone ran up amd hugged me. I groaned. I turned. It was Tae amd Hobi.

"Hey guys. Shouldn't you be in class?" I asked.

"We wanted to see you off." Jin said.

"Aww." I said. They rolled their eyes.

"Take pictured for us." Namjoon said.

"I will and I'll make sure to bring souvenirs for each one of you from LA." I said.

"I'm gonna miss my bestie." Haeun, Dohyun and Minho hugged me.

"I'll miss you guys too. I want you guys to be happy but don't forget about me. I have pictures in my phone of you guys so I can laugh at how ridiculous we are." I said. They laughed but their eyes were watery. Jungkook stood their on his phone. "I don't want any tears because I will cry. Please don't cry. I want to see happy smiles. Stay being yourselves." I smiled.

"Plane to LA is leaving in 30 minutes." I sighed. I looked at everyone.

"Say hi to Appa for us." Dohyun said.

"I will oppa. I'll say hi to eomma for you too." I gave them a weak smile. "I love you." I said. I hugged them and they kissed my cheek.

"We love you too." They said. They moved. Minho came up to me and patted my head.

"I'm gonna miss you work bestie. All the gossip." I chuckled.

"Me too oppa. Love you." I said. He hugged me and kissed my head.

"I love you too." Taehyung and Hobi walked up to me.

"We are gonna miss being goofy with you." Hobi said.

"I'll miss my goofballs. I love you." I said and kissed their cheek. "Thank you for always cheering me up." I smiled.

"We love you too." We hugged. Jin, Joon, and Yoongi came up.

"I'm gonna miss my IQ148 twin." Namjoon said. I laughed.

"I'm gonna miss you too twin."

"I'm gonna miss you laughing at all mu jokes." Jin said.

"I'll miss them too." I said.

"I'm gonna miss the swag girl." Yoongi said.

"I'm gonna miss the cold but softie you are." I said. We hugged and they kissed my head. I kissed their cheek. "I love you guys."

"We love you too." I went to Jimin. He gave me a sad smile. He shed some tears. I wiped them away.

"Chim don't cry. It's not your fault." I said.

"But I still cheated. I broke your heart and I promised not to." He said.

"I will love you no matter what Chim." I said. I gave him a kiss on the lips. "I'll be back before you know it." He nodded.

"Love you." He said and gave me a hug.

"I love you too." I said.

"Plane to LA is leaving in 15 minutes."

"I guess this is it. I'll see you guys next year. Thank you for everything." I bowed.

"Bye Ji." They said.

"Bye guys." I waved and walked off.

"Hey nerd!" Jungkook yelled. I stopped and turned.

"Yes Jungcock." I said.