*|Chapter 20|*

I got up and took the pills. I went to my closet to find an outfit. I found an outfit and got changed.

I put on my black combat boots

I put on my black combat boots. I put light makeup on. I brushed my hair. I grabbed my bag and went out. Everyone seen me and got up. "Are you okay Ji?" I nodded.

"Let's go to class." I said. We went to class. I was pretty quiet through out the day.

Lunch

I sat down and picked at my food. "Hey bitch."

"Leave me alone now." I said.

"No. You can't just punch me and expect everything to be fine. I also have to tell you something." Yujin said.

"What." I said bored.

"Jimin got me pregnant a couple weeks ago." I stopped playing with my food. The cafeteria went quiet. I looked at Jimin. Everyone looked at me and Jimin.

"Bitch stop lying. You already made me suffer when you drugged me. Me and Hi broke up because of your slutty self." Jimin said.

"Oh really I have proof." She said and showed me a pic on her phone of her wearing Jimin's shirt. I clenched my fist. My eyes felt a little watery. I looked closely and it was an edit. I smirked. I took her phone. I got up. I looked at her. I shook her phone.

"You see this?" I said. I then threw it at a wall smashing it. "Nice edit bitch." I said. She pulled out a pregnacy test. She put it in my face. I seen 2 lines but the line was a little messy. I scoffed. I grabbed it and rubbed the marker away. I threw it a her. I wiped the marker on her face. "You're an attention whore." I said and pushed her. She fell. I went towards and she backed away.

"And you asked for it, almost get raped." My eyes darkened.

"That's right. I was there." She said.

"You're dead." She got up and walked towards me. I punched her. She fell back. I went towards her but someone grabbed me. I tried getting out but I couldn't. She got up and wiped her lip that was bleeding. She came closer.

"Oh wow the ex and bully holding her down." I growled at her.

"Knock it off and leave." Jimin said.

"Why it's fun to see her angry. Especially knowing her parents are dead." She said. I felt anger rise. Jimin and Jungkook held me tighter.

"Let me fucking go." I said glaring at Yujin's amused look.

"No Ji. Calm the fuck down." Jungkook said. I squirmed in their grip. I got out and ran to Yujin tackling her. I punched her as she blocked it. Someone pulled me off and threw me over their shoulders.

"Yah let me fucking beat her!" I yelled. I seen my friends follow me and Haeun has my bag. "I will end you Yujin!" I screamed. We got to the hallway and they set me down. I punched the lockers with all my anger. I looked at Jungkook.