*|Chapter 53|*

I am sorry for not posting the next chapter in like a month. I will most like be finishing this in maybe 3 or 5 parts. I might do another one of roommates but with all of bts sharing a dorm with a girl and it will be a single dad one so let me know who the girl should date. I'm deciding between Jimin or Hoseok.  Most voted with be the next ff. Anyways onto the story.
____________________________________

Me and Kook cuddled. "Baby?" Kook asked while playing with my hair. I hummed in response. "I'll always love you no matter what, you know that right?" He said.

"Yes." I said.

"I love you and Bada very much and treat her like my own. I would do anything to keep a smile on your face." He said. I smiled.

"I love you so much Kook." I looked at up at him. He caressed my cheek and smiled. We kissed. We then madeout.

Next Morning

I woke up to Kook holding me and sleeping. I smiled at the thought of last night. I caressed the back of his head. He moved and layed on my chest, cuddling me. I chuckled.

"Cute." I smiled, playing with his hair.

"Last night was amazing." Kook said. I rolled my eyes.

"It was." I said. He kissed my jaw. 

"You're beautiful." He said. I looked at him. 

"And you're handsome." I said. We kissed.

"Round 2?" He smirked.

"I wish but no. We have to take showers and I want to go shopping at the mall." I said. He pouted. 

"Okay but can we take a shower together?" He asked. 

"Yes baby of course." I said and he got up, running to the closet. I laughed then got up, heading to the bathroom. Kook came out the closet and dragged me into the bathroom. He closed the door and locked it. He set down our clothes and turned on the water. We got in. After 15 minutes, we got out and did our morning routine. We then got dressed.

 We then got dressed