Universe 3

Disclaimer: Characters in the RWBY universe are the property of Rooster Teeh. I do not own any canonical characters in the series. only of the oc character

Inspiration: Attack on Titan (scene from Levi vs Titan female)

/-/

"Are you ready to start?" Character asked them.

"Hell yes!" Yang, Nora, Jaune shouted excitedly, while the others nodded.

Ozpin nodded "I wonder what this universe was about" he said curiously.

"Okay, but before I start" Character snapped his fingers.

A portal opened account three figures fell, The first person to fall to the ground was Mercury Black, Emerald Sustrai fell on his back and the last person to leave the portal was Cinder Fall.

"Who are they?" Oscar asked.

Ruby gasped as she realized "Emerald?" she asked.

"Ugh" Emerald groaned, after getting up she looked around "Where are we?"

(An explanation later)

Emerald, Cinder and Mercury reluctantly accepted that there was nothing they could do to get out of the place, their weapons literally turned to dust, when the being in front of them snapped their fingers, so they sat down to watch the 'funny scenes'.

"I hope this is worth it," Mercury muttered, popping popcorn in front of him. "At least they have food." He smiled as he took one to taste them, Mercury's eyes widened for the taste, "and they're good."

Emerald made the same gesture and had to agree with him, not that they admitted it out loud clearly.

When Roman and Neo saw them fall through the portal they tensed, but then relaxed when they saw that they could not attack them either, Roman was going to enjoy this.

The scene begins shows how a naked giant woman started to run, Her body is mainly made up of exposed muscle, with a minimal amount of skin across her body, this one had shoulder-length white hair, behind the giant woman was another body just as big, the other female body was kneeling and headless, this one was also beginning to evaporate.

"What was that?" Jaune asked.

"A titan" Character replied.

"Who?" Ruby didn't hear the name very well.

"Titans are humanoid creatures from 3 to 15 meters tall" Character explained "in other words they replace the Grimm in that world"

"Doesn't the Grimm exist?" Weiss was shocked at the revelation

"But he told us, that these creatures replace them" Qrow commented.

"What do they do?" Taiyang asked out of curiosity.

"Eating humans" Character explained making everyone shudder "these creatures made humanity 'endangered', so humanity was forced to hide in Menagiere"

They were all shocked by the relief, did these creatures almost extinguish humanity by forcing them to leave their lands?

"That is terrible" Glynda said.

"It is certainly a place where I would not want to be" Roman commented

The scene changes to show Blake hanging in the air staring in shock as she watches the female Titan walk away, "Wait ..." She reached out, "Ruby" was getting further away from her.

Blake was dressed in a military uniform and had a cape on her, on the back she wore a blue and white emblem of wings

"It's Blake" Ruby yelled.