︵‿︵‿︵\ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/︵‿︵‿︵ 

Blacky was on discord as usual when there was no school, she would text her friends memes and random shit all the time, but this time was different. She received a random text that said, "Hello?" She responded with a, "hi?" She was extremely confused cause she didn't know what to do until they responded with a very very weird and abnormal text.

"Hey, do you sell pizzas?" Blacky slapped the back and front of her in absolute ridiculousness, but she decided to play along with a idiot text person, "yup this the Pizza Hut!" She said jokingly, until they started calling her which she declined the call. After declining the call the anonymous person texting her started cussing her out. Every little cuss word that existed from today and from billions of years ago were on the text, then Blacky was thinking, "Yo, wtf who says those things...eh whatever they ain't hurting my feelings." 2 seconds later another text evolved, but this time it was little more....threatening and hurtful.

"So since you wanna be so rude and shit how about I come to your house or apartment and beat the living shit out of you?! As matter of fact how about I rape you instead and sell you back to your father! Or should I keep you as a slave!?" Blacky tried to text back but another text appears, "COME ON AND RESPOND DAMNIT!!!" Blacky was afraid and worries so she decided to get off discoed but More and more texts came up, and every text was more threatening then the last one, until this text came up.

"You know what I'm coming to your house damnit!" Blacky tried to race to the door and lock it, but there was a strange aggressive knock coming from it. After hearing that she decided to run to her room and lock the door, five seconds later the front door was kicked down and running sounds could be heard. Blacky screamed and hid under her bed, but then the anonymous person grabbed her by the arm and made her turn around.

Turns out it wasn't an anonymous person, it was Ami. Blacky slapped and jumped on Ami beating her ass, "Wait, Wait! Ow, please stop I'm sorry!" Ami said in pain, "No, you scared the shit out of me DAMNIT!" Blacky yelled and shouted, "Look at the time damnit Blacky!" Ami said, Blacky looked at the date, it was April fools day. Blacky got off Ami and apologized at least 10 times while Ami was forgiving her and giggling. "Okay, how about we go to Denny's for lunch?" Ami asked, "sure." Blacky stated.

5 minutes later they were off the Denny's but this isn't the last of the April fools prank there is more to come, so please wait for pt.2, for pt.2 will come out tomorrow.

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆
✭ ⌒ ✲ ⌒ ✭ ⌒ ✭ ⌒ ✭ ⌒ ✲ ⌒ ☆
☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆
Next chapter
⬇️