A/N: Let's Get To Know Each Other!

Hi Lovelies!

Since I'm bored, I decided to create a tag. Do we still do tags on Wattpad??? Anywaysssss, ima still make one, btw is BTS related. Feel free to answer the questions if you want too, and interact with one another. Let's all become friends!
(ps. don't be shy, I'm a very nice person ☺️)
(pss. I've also answer the questions below 😊)

1. Age

2. Birthday

3. Fav Color?

4. Bias?

5. Bias Wrecker?

6. How long have you been an Army?

7. How/Why you became an Army?

8. Have you been to their concert?

9. Why Taekook?

10. Fun Fact?

11. Tag 20 People.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About Me! (I'm a girl btw)

1. Age

22

2. Birthday

April 06

3. Fav Color?

Teal, Black, and White

4. Bias?

Kim Taehyung!!

Funny story of how TaeTae became my bias. I still remember the convo I had with my best friend when she asked me who was my bias (this was when I first started getting into the fandom). She told me that your bias would usually be the one who you mostly look at from the 7 when watching videos. So, for me, it was between Tae and Kookie.

The next day I told her that I dreamt about Tae and that I think he was my bias. (Just thinking about this, making me laugh so hard 😂😂). But I realized that besides the dream, Tae was my bias because of his personality. The more I watch him, the more I became proud of him. You guys know that Tae was the unique one from BTS, they used to call him blank tae and alien. The boys even teased him the most. But whenever Tae would show his true intelligence side and did something cool or unique, I was proud of him when he did stuff like that.

I realized that I was like Tae. Who stay quiet to themselves and don't really show their true intelligent self because of fear of messing up or not knowing how to say or show it. For me, I relate the most with Tae.

5. Bias Wrecker?

Honestly, the rest of the boys, they each have their moments in where they bias wreck me so hard!! 😭😭

6. How long have you been an Army?

2 and a half years

7. How/Why you became an Army?

So, my best friend joined the fandom first than me. She had spend a whole year trying to convince me to join the fandom, but back then I was not into k-pop. (I highkey regret not stanning BTS that time tho 😭) Anywwayssss, fast forward to November 2017, when BTS first appeared in the Late Late Night Show with James Corden aka Papa Mochi. That day, I was on Youtube and the video of them playing the 'Flinch Game,' (remember this?) in the show was in my recommendations. So out of pure curiosity, I watched the video. And that was the best thing I have ever seen, I immediately fell in love with their personalities, with that one video.

After that, I spend the whole day, watching videos of them on Youtube. I then told my best friend that I fell in love with BTS and she sent me all the content she could find for me to watch and get to know them. This was mostly Vlive, Bangtan TV, and American Husler which I saw first (I should watch that again cause tbh, I barely remember it lmao). Learning who they were, was soo much fun. I was definitely sucked in the loop of BTS, and since that day, they have become my precious liwwle babies!!

8. Have you been to their concert?

Yes, I have! My first concert was in May 2019 for their Speak Yourself tour. And if they don't cancel their Map of the Soul tour, me and my best friend have already bought our tickets to see them again. Whenever that'll be, we would wait for them 😭

9. Why Taekook?

When I first started to learn about the boys, although it took me a while to learn their names and got confused sometimes. For some reason, Taekook looked the same to me and I mostly got confused between the two. At that time, when I started watching ship videos, Taekook and Jikook caught my attention, but the more I watch videos of both the ships, the more I realized something.

So, my best friend, she's a Jikooker (we don't talk about our ships to each other so we don't end up fighting/arguing lmao, we are ot7 so we talk about the boys all the time, not about our ships because we respect each others preferences) and she was hoping for me to be a Jikooker too. (She never pressured me to be a Jikooker, she just let me be and let me explore the ships on my own). But the more I watch both ships, I really couldn't see the whole Jikook thing, I know that Kookie and Jimin have good chemistry, but I just couldn't see the romantic aspect of it. I only saw it in Taekook.

The way both Kookie and Tae are with each other, and the number of things that they have in common, how similar they are, the way they look at each other, the subtle touches, and how they care for one another even if they don't always show it. That's why I fell in love with Taekook, and why I think Taekook has that romantic aspect. I'm not saying that Taekook is real because we don't know for sure until they are ready to publicly announce it, but until then and if they are, I will 10000000% support them no matter what, and be always by their side ❤️❤️

10. Fun Fact?

I can solve a Rubik's cube under 2 minutes! Also, my native language is Spanish, so any Spanish speakers out there, Hola 👋 😄

11. Tag 20 People.

I'm sorry if I tagged you and you didn't want to be tagged. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. I tagged those who I could find that in the past or recently had recommended a few to several Taekook fics 😄❤️

ashhedge

ikalavie

Anhad_noor

Taegkkie

kinqytan

TaekookieDecember

lutfieskenderi

tae_soup

acbfgedub

Arnikacska23

goldenxxlove

reshu25495

taehyungisagoodboy

tae95jungkook97

KimNamjin2

ReaderMonu

_MoonJinius_

grace_kookie

ushrahu

PurpleKokiee