Devil's Mate

Written By: kimchuiook

Summary: Our world where not only humans but other species like demons, vampires, werewolves, angels etc. lives like the way they want knowing each species .But there is a certain demon who can't live his life like the way he want.

        Kim Taehyung a demon soon to be 'Devil' have to act like a cold hearted cruel person towards others for the sake of his so called 'Devil' title and his parents.Others feared him because of his appearance and brilliant act except his best friend who is the Prince of angels who knows the real of him.Taehyung  thinks everyone is afraid of him which pleases his parents while it's hurt him but a certain mysterious person prove him wrong.

    "Who are you?Why aren't you afraid of me?"-KTH

     "Someone you never can be imagine of.And why would I be afraid of you pretty demon.I know the real you."- Mysterious person.

Status: Ongoing.

Top Kookie / Bottom Tae

Recommended By: HetVzzzzz "This story is so so interesting... Author-nim described everything in so detail and precisely with great plot... Some epic twist is cherry on top... With some secrets...

I also recommend every book of this author... You really should check it out... You won't be disappointed that's my guarantee..."