five

Warning(s): swearing, a sexual comment, not proofread

It was the weekend before school officially started, before you and Richie had to stop playing at the arcade continuously, before the losers had to stop everything in their lives to do homework or study. Taking this as their last opportunity to do something fun together, the losers decided to have a sleepover. You weren't technically invited at first, which really didn't bother you, but Beverly convinced the rest of the losers to let you go as well. The guys didn't really mind, you were quickly becoming part of the group anyway. Plus, all of the other losers were convinced that there was something going on between you and Richie and thought this would be the perfect opportunity to expose you two.

Beverly's plan was different. She knew that you had a scar on your hand but she swore that she wouldn't look for your soulmate. Beverly would never break your promise, but a selfish part of her wanted to understand her own soulmate's scar. When she noticed a couple of months ago that her own scar blended in with her soulmate's, her heart stopped. She knew it was one of the losers because she obtained both of them on the same day. Beverly hoped that she could eliminate some possibilities through you finding out who your soulmate was. However, she wasn't going to go against her word and deliberately seek out the scar that matched yours, she was hoping that it would come more naturally.

You, of course, were clueless about this. You were excited to spend the night with the losers but also a bit nervous given that you were only one of the two girls attending. You trusted the boys and knew that they would do anything to cross the line but you never spent more than an afternoon with all of them before. Just from those afternoons, you knew their dynamic was a bit... rambunctious. It could get very wild very quickly and you wondered if you'd ever get sleep that night. There were two people in the group that would intervene if it ever became too uncontrollable. Mike was the person who put most of the losers in place and sometimes Stanley would help too. However, two people trying to calm down five other people was not too promising in your eyes. Before you left your house, you waved your sleep goodnight and headed to Bill's house, ready for an all-nighter with permanent markers and warm water.

When you arrived, everyone was there except for Eddie who strolled in shortly after you with red cheeks and a sweaty forehead. "Sorry guys, I had to do the dishes before I left."

"Aww, mommy made you do the dishes?" Richie sang with a proud smirk on his face.

"Shut up Richie, at least I know how to do the dishes. You'd probably break ten plates before you would successfully clean one."

Richie was going to bite back at Eddie but was interrupted by Bill who sat in the living room in front of his TV. "S-So," He started, hands pulling out some VHS tapes from his TV stand, "W-What movie do w-w-we want t-t-to watch f-first?"

Beverly made her way over to Bill and crouched next to him, eyes drifting over the tapes that he pulled out.

"Really? I came here to have some fun, not watch some lame ass movies all night." Richie whined.

Bill didn't respond to Richie, instead, he seemed too focused on the girl next to him. His eyes were not moving from her, only moving slightly as Beverly comfortably sat on the floor.

"Okay," Mike spoke up, "So what should we do instead?"

"Hide and seek?" Ben suggested, his eyes shifting between Bill and Beverly.

"No offense Ben but that game is for sissies," Beverly smiled, "How about truth or dare?"

"Hell no!" Eddie hollered, "Richie would make me do something like lick the toilet seat or something. There is no way in hell we're playing that game."