Prolougue

~Vincent~
I blend in with the background while Henry and William announce the grand re-opening of Freddy Fazbears pizza, especially in 2047.
We're in the middle of nowhere Hurricane, and its 10 something in the morning.
"I'm the owner, Henry, and this is the Co-owner, William. Our workers are Kevin, Jeremy, Fritz, Mike, and Michael. Michael, being William's son. Our VIP workers are Violet and Vincent, both of them being siblings with William." Henry explains to the people gathered at the grand re-opening.
"And we'll do everything in our power to make sure your kids dont go missing" William adds.
"Now, a word from our VIP workers?" Henry says.
Violet goes first, "I'm sure everything is going to go fine, these animatronics are much more advanced than the last set. We're also opening a larger location with new amanictronics, which we call this set the Glamrocks" Violet says proudly.
She looks at me to add more because I know more about the animatronics and the new location.
"The new location is located in the mall in the centre of Hurricane. We have two orginal animatronics there, Glamrock Freddy and Glamrock Chica. Then we have two new animatronics, a wolf called Roxanne, and an alligator  called MontGomery" I smile.