2/3

Years have passed after their vacation on Jeju. Everything changed. They changed. They chose to change. And one person, that sole person is the one who changed a lot. 

"Ten told me Jaehyun is there 'till dawn again" Taeyong said while quickly looking at the passenger seat. 

Yuta scoffed and clicked his tongue "Why can't he just ban Jaehyun again at his own bar tae? Like he did on the first year?"

"Yeah, and bar owners calling us because he fought with someone or cause a scene" Jungwoo said with disagreement at the back of the car. 

"Or, him running away from every girl he ghosted." Taeyong added and sighed. 

'Oh yeah, I forgot Jaehyun had his flirt, fuck and go phase' yuta thought. 

They arrived on their destination with each of them carrying flowers. They quickly find what they're looking for and sat in the grass, tidying the surrounding.

"Aigoo Doie, why is it so dirty here huh? You haven't been cleaning tsk tsk" Jungwoo muttered as he throw away some dried leaves.

"Doyo, your favorite is here~ Happy Birthday!!" Yuta, Taeyong and Jungwoo looked up to where the voice is coming and saw Ten running with a nice scented candle. 

"You didn't convinced him?" 

"Jae didn't even let me speak Yu, he stormed out of my bar"

They all sighed. Of course, it would be a surprise if Jaehyun acknowledged Ten today. They stared at the picture frame where they are all there with Doyoung in the middle, gummy smile showing. The place is nice and sophisticated. Well guarded with a strong fence filled eith flowers, bordering him to the others. It was a peaceful place despite the severe scatches on Doyoung's name on the tomb, making it unreadable. Courtesy of Jaehyun.

In memory of

February 1, 1996 - October  21, 2021

"It feels like its only yesterday, I still regret I wasn't there for him." Taeyong said as he carefully placed his flowers beside the picture frame. 

Yuta patted his back "Doyoung wouldn't want us to blame ourselves Tae." He said as he leans down and placed his flowers beside Doyoung's scratched name. 

Ten lit up the scented candle he bought and laid down the grass, looking at the sky. "Yah! Kim Doyoung! How dare you leave us so suddenly huh?!" He bit his lip to stop himself from sobbing. 

They stayed silent for a moment, only Ten's occasional sobbing and Taeyong calming Ten is heard.

"Don't you think we should tell Jaehyun? I think that would help him move on." Jungwoo suddenly blurted out.

"The what woos?" 

"The one you told us Yuta hyung. I think he deserves to know why Doyoung did it. Maybe then, just maybe, he would learn to accept everything little by little." 

It has been almost 3 years since their vacation on Jeju. After discovering Doyoung's phone, Jaehyun avoided them like a plague. Even after they arrived in Seoul. He refuses to believe that his Doyoung died. Because how could he? Right? They were just lovey dovey that night. What goes wrong? It took them week to find Doyoung's body that sank in the sea it was fairly quick having to have the authorities with them. They all refused to see him, feeling like Doyoung would not like them to see him in that state. But even after the confirmed dna, Jaehyun refused to believe that Doyoung is no longer with them. He believed on the same thought even after Doyoung's service. It was all too sudden to all of them. Specially to Mark and Donghyuck who are too young to witness everything.