"What's the mission?" I asked once I was changed out of my school closes and into my red top and black miniskirt. "Something you and Gaara will excede on." Temari smiled.

🌸

"Should have known sand was involved." Gaara groaned, moving a pile of sand off the road a few miles from the wall. "Hey, it isn't classified as an E-rank mission." I smiled before adding "Besides, it's only easy because it's us." I nodded toward our siblings whom are digging with shovels. "True, but that doesn't explain why it's a C-rank." he asked, I shrugged, moving a pile to the hole we made. "What's that over there?" Kankurō pointed to something off in the distance. "Not sure, you and Gaara go and check it out." Temari said, but Gaara suggested that she and Kankurō go "Since we have away with the Sand." I added.

"Call if you need us." Gaara said before they ran off towards the shadow.

"Crap! They need our help!" Gaara ran in their direction, I followed, seeing the shadow was a scorpion that I am glad never existed in Arizona. I ran faster, readying my shurikens. "Aim for the tail!" I yelled throwing my ninja stars. If we cut off the tail, well, we won't get stung. "You got it Daitsuki!" yelled Kankurō as my shurikens hit their target, only to make things worst.

"Suna Bunshin!!" I yelled, sending my sand doppelgangers to the beast. "Try using your fan, Temari! Keep it for seeing us!" shouted Gaara. "Hai!" she answered as I ran to our opponent "I will distract while you guys aim for the tail." I created a dagger out of sand before stabbing the scorpion, then the blade bounced back: and into my side. "Daitsuki!" my siblings cried, I just stood up, despite that amount of blood I'm loosing, and yelled back "Gaara! Do not use a Suna Kunai, it might bite back!" My vision started to become fuzzy, "Imōtō, get the jigoku out of there!" Gaara yelled, as the good child that I was: I did just the opposite. I placed one hand over the cut that was above my right hip before attacking with my metal Kunai. I managed to cut off the tail, only to black out.

Oops!

🌸

"Baka!" is what I woke up to, Temari was leaning over me. "Morning Onee-san." I smiled, sitting up. All of my siblings were in the room; Temari and Kankurō sat in chair's on either side of me while Gaara leaned against the wall adjacent to me.

"Daitsuki!" Temari hugged me, sending sharp pain to my side. "Easy Sis." I winced slightly. "Sorry, but we've been so worried about you!" she released me from her grasp.

"It could have been worst." I shrugged slightly as Gaara got off the wall "You did do good out there though."

I smiled at him "Sensei, Arigato." He smiled back slightly before walking over to me "But, you should've fell back when you got cut."

"I did, just not the way you wanted."

"Come on Temari." Kankurō got up "Gaara needs to lecture his student." The two left before Gaara continued "You don't get it do you; you could have been killed. Loosing any chance to find him."

"I understand." I glanced down at my wrist. 

"What do you think John would say about what you did?"

"At least it was an accident." I replied quietly "I was trying to protect my family."

Gaara sat down in Kankurō's chair "Deserai," he said in English "you mean a lot to me; you're me friend, student and baby sister-" he switched back to Japanese "I just want you to be more careful. Alright?"

"I'll try." I responded, touched by what he had said in English. Gaara smiled a little more that before "Good, now get some rest before Temari starts her lecture."

"I'll send a doppelganger."

"Get some rest." he repeated before leaving the room.

Word Count: 660

Phew, that took a bit with my phone and working on my other stories. Anyways, it may be a bit before I get the next chapter out because I haven't fully written it on paper yet so bare with me!!