Chapter One: Travel Plans

Hey, guy back at again with another chapter. This story takes place about a month after Jack killed Jason. It will also have the characters from the anime too, taking place after the events of the series. Jack is currently on summer break and already has his college classes set up. Ok, let's get into it, shall we?

For most people sleep offers an escape from reality, however, Jack gets no such escape. Every night he relives the events of his family slaughter. Jack wakes up in a pool of sweet. He looked at his phone and looked at the time.

     "Really, 4:30? Well, at least I got a few hours of sleep. Might as well get a drink."

Jack took off his sweaty shits and went downstairs. His nightmares started the night after he killed Jason and a month later they have continued to plague his dreams. Jack figured it was God's revenge for causing all that suffering to the Andrews family. This would make Jack think about if getting his revenge was worth the nightmares and in the end, he figured it was worth it. Jack made his way downstairs and opened the fridge to get the stuff for blood coffee. Suddenly Jack hears a noise comming from the stairs.

     "Well, you up early Jack. Let me guess, nightmarae again?"

Jack smiled at his friend. "Yea nightmares, sorry if I woke you."

"Notat all I was geting up to use the bathroom when I heard the commotion. Anyway, I am going to head back to bed goodnight bro."

     "Wait, can I ask you something?"

     "Go ahead and shoot."

     "Do you think we will be able to live in peace with humans?"

Something Jack has been wondering lately. Jack was not born a monster he was born innocent and sweet. It was this society he lived in that turned him into the monster that so many humans are afraid of.

     "Jack I think that is something that only time will tell." With that Hayden went to bed and Jack finished his coffee and went to sleep.

When Jack finally woke up at a decent time he got up and to take a shower. Making his way downstairs he smelled flesh on the table and Hayden and his mom were waiting on him. He sat at the table and said good morning to everyone.

     "You boys have spent the first-month killing CCG and training. Its time for you two to enjoy summer before school starts."

     "Mrs. Marchall, I have rather enjoyed training and killing the CCG so what do you mean?"

     "I may not be your mother Jack, but you are like a son to me and I do not think killing is something you should to for fun. I was thinking why don't you and Hayden travel. Like, visit Tokyo, Japan." Jack looks at Hayden.

     "Well I have always wanted to visit Japan, I can speak Japanese so that would not be an issue."

     "Sure Jack sounds good. You call the jet and I will get my things together."

Jack is considered royalty in the ghoul community and he has a lot of power and influence, so when Jack called a friend of his and asked to use their privet jet it was no issue. After Hayden came down they went to the car outside that Jacked called to take them to the plane. About 45 minutes later they arrived at the private land strip. They walked out of the car and towards the plane and were greeted by the pilot who was a ghoul.

     "Good Morning my king. Please take your seat and we will be at our destination in about 13 hours, so sit back and enjoy the flight."

Thirteen hours later the plane arrives at the airport reserved for the plane. When they go out the plane Jack was surprised to see a limo waiting for them. The boys get into the car and get driven to a high-class hotel. Jack and Hayden walked into the hotel and were met with an amazing smell. The boys make it to their room and see two females tied up with a note.

     "Well, this is a pleasant surprise,e Jack."

     "Yea I'll say, read the note I do not feel like reading."

     "It reads, my king, welcome to Japan. We heard you would be arriving ahead a time so we prepared a home meal for you and your guest. Please enjoy and please be quiet about it because we do have some humans in this hotel."

Jack smiled and activated his ghoul eyes and fangs. He zoomed to one girl and ripped into her neck causing blood to spray all over the walls. He then tore into her stomach with her still alive and then he used his claws and tore out her throat. Jack looked at his friend and Hatden gave his a "Really" look.

Jack just shrugged and continued to eat his meal. Hayden was used to the savageness of his friend by now. He looked at the other girl who was in tears and would be screaming if it wasn't for the gag in her mouth. He brings out his tail and slices her head off making it a quick death, unlike Jack.

Time skip to them walking around Japan the next day.

Jack and Hayden haAd been walking on the street and enjoying the weather. They had been in many little shops and stores finding a lot of really neat things. The boys had also passed many food vendors and were upset they could not try any of the food because it all looked really good.

     "Hey Jack I'm thinking we find a coffee shop, I'm getting thirsty. how about you?"

     "Yeah sure, I heard there is a really good place just up the road called Anteiku."

The two make it up the road and see the coffee shop and walk-in. Jack and Hayden are hit with an amazing smell. Jack also noticed that everyone in the shop were ghouls. They sat down at the bar and were greeted by a while haired ma with symbols mear hie eyes.

     "Hi, welcome to Anteiku my name is Kaneki how may I help you?"

Jack answered, "We would like your best coffee please."

     "Comming right up." In no time they were brought their cups. Jack noticed Kaneki did not smell like normalal ghoul.

     "Excuse me Mr. Kaneki what are you? You do not smell like a normal ghoul to me."

     "Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing, sir."

     "I will start. Hi, my name is Jack Williams the world's first vampire/ghoul hybrid. I am also the first V+ rated thing."

     "Oh, I am so sorry your majesty, it is an honor to meet you." Jack seemed confused.

     "So you have heard of me then and Jack is ok with me."

     "What ghoul, or in my case the first artificial one-eyed ghoul has not heard of you?"

Jack did not know that ghouls in Japan would know about him. He figured only the people in America knew about him.

     "My shift ends in about thirty minutes, it would be a pleasure if you would join me for dinner and meet my family."

The boys look at each other and nodded. "Sure why not."

     "Great, sounds like a plan." Jack and Hayden hang out at the coffee shop until the man's shift was over.

Ok, that was it for the first chapter. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Until next time JacobFain2 out!