Chapter 12

"So have you figured it out yet?" Aizawa asked nonchalantly as he flipped a page of his newspaper.

"I...I think I do have feelings for him...but I've never felt this way about anyone before." You muttered shyly.

Aizawa glanced at you from the corner of his eye.

You got up slowly and looked at the ground, unable to process the overwhelming feeling you were currently experiencing. Feeling lightheaded, you decided to head to your room for a bit, or rather Shinso's room.

You opened his room door, blushing as you entered.

'Ahh what am I doing...?' You thought.

Your face was beet red as you sat down on his bead, it felt kind of embarrassing being in his room without him, almost as if you weren't supposed to be here.

Slowly, you allowed your head to rest on his pillow and you hugged a spare one next to you.

"Shinso..." you whispered into the pillow.

The whole room was filled with his smell and you could feel how hot your face was. You really missed him.

You wondered what he was doing with Hiori now and couldn't help but feel a clench in your chest.

Suddenly, you heard some noise downstairs.

"Oh, you're home early. What happened to your little date?"

"It wasn't a date."

You sprung up from his bed and sat upright.

Was it Shinso? He wasn't supposed to be back this early. Before you could even react you heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

Oh no...he's gonna see me in his room!

You panicked but before you could even think about leaving the room, the door had already opened and before you knew it, Shinso was standing in front of you.

Your face could not have been any redder as you blinked at him in embarrassment.

You instinctively threw the nearest pillow at him.

"What are you doing back so early?!" You asked in a frantic.

"W-what are you doing in my room?" He asked back, picking the pillow up from the ground.

"Nothing!" You blurted out.

"Wait a sec, this is my room why are you getting mad?" he raised an eyebrow at you. "...it's fine." He sighed after a pause.

"I'm not mad..."

"..." there was a brief moment of silence. Shinso found himself staring at the ground and rufflig his hair.

"You wanna go out for a bit?" He asked.

"Sure."

"And where are the two of you going?" Aizawa asked.

"To the shop." Shinso replies.

The two of you got outside and Shinso walked over to the side of the house to pull out his bike.

"A bike? I didn't know you could cycle." You tilted your head.

"I love cycling." He says matter-of-factly.

He threw himself onto the bike swiftly and looked over at you.

"Get on." He says while signalling with his eyes.

"W-what? You want me to ride with you?"

"Would you rather run?" He raised an eyebrow.

With nothing to rebuttal, you blushed and got onto the bike with him. To be honest you were kinda scared since you've neve rode a bike with someone before.