Tonight

Marshall Lee POV

My mother took a step forward turning to look at me "Just let me do the talking" I hover behind answering her back quickly "you said I could !" She looked at me confused as I quickly lower my tone between me and her "you said I could do It and I want too . . so we can get over with this." She shook her head answering me back "maybe next time this seems like a waste of time so allow me to finish this quickly."
I growled at her and looked back at the pink prince.

Prince GB POV

I huffed and quickly caught my attention with a gray skin vampire with rich black hair and shinning gray and red mix eye color. We stole each other's attention for a quick second that felt like minutes but quickly broke it once a slightly taller vampire female began to talk to him.

'Must be Hana Abadeer the ruler.'

I cleared my throat to pull their attention and they both immediately stop talking to one another. She quickly snapped her neck at me giving a wicked smile
"Forgive me. . now. .what can I do for you." I stood up straight looking back at her "Your citizens have been scaring my candy people and I need you to take them away." She narrowed her eye's at me answering me back
"Or what."
I narrowed my eye's back at her answering her back
"or I'll solve it myself."
Her eye's turned red immediately as her mouth began to widen up changing her tone more deeper "Is that a thr-" the vampire in the back growled interrupting her "ugh cut it off I'll go and handle it." her face changed back as well as her tone "M-marshall but ?"

'Marshall ? . .I see'

He flew passed her up to me answering her back "I'll give you the update when I'm done. Let's go" he grabbed my shoulder's pulling me up as he flew out the from the nightosphere.

Marshall lee POV

I carried him up taking him out from the nightosphere as I took a small sniff of his sweet scent and placed him down on the ground looking up at the dark sky with shining stars and back at him. He pressed a small button on his wrist making his armor fold up and disappear, turning into a small box. He had a annoyed look at me looking at me directly "you could have waited tomorrow it's night time." I narrowed my eye's at him looking off to the side and back at him "I'm not made of candy like you, your highness." I chuckled teasingly. He groaned walking forward as I followed from behind "sorry I forgot and don't say that to me. Gumball is fine. Prince Gumball of the candy kingdom and you are . .?" I smirked hovering besides him "of course your highness"
I snickered adding on
"and it's Marshall. .Marshall lee." He rolled his eye's turning to look at me.

Prince GB POV

"Your the King of the Nightosphere, Correct. .?" He gave a disgusting look answering me "No just a vampire. .well king, perhaps. . But My mother is the Queen of the Nightosphere. The Ruler of it" I lifted up my eyebrows, impressed
"You don't act like a King."
He sticked out his snake tongue out at me teasingly "why would I want to be boring like you."

Marshall lee POV

He growled with a small gasp
"Oh- ! come on take your citizens out." We walked into his kingdom passing two giant gumball machines entering a quiet silent town. He turned to look at me adding on
"My citizens should be asleep right now so you have the whole night to get them and once you do please tell-" I cut him off lifting up a eyebrow at him
"your not going to help me ?
Pretty rude for a Prince."
He huffed crossing his arm's "no. Because it's not my part of my responsibility to take care of your people." I smirked at him "but it's your responsibility for your people to be safe so." He sighed massaging his eyebrows back and forward "okay let's go." He moved his hand away as we made our way down the candy houses. I scan the place around with my eye's breaking our silent walk "soo. . why are you prince and not a king ? No queen ?. . .or King ? ?"
I snickered smiling teasingly.

Prince GB POV

I blushed slightly "I don't need anyone I have everything under my control along with my friends." He lifted up his eyebrow turning to look at me "Friends ? When can I meet them ?"

'I can't wait for him to leave.
you can tell he's trouble'

"Maybe some other time." A quick zoom went passed us but before it passed us completely Marshall quickly reached out in time to grab one of the demon's, he narrowed his eye's at him turning them red "where's the rest." The demon pointed to the side not saying a word. "alright now go back before I just send you there myself" he let go and turned to look at me pointing off the side
"you heard him, that way." I smiled slightly at him following him from behind
"Hey Marshall ?" He looked at me quickly "Hmm ?" I kept a small smile to him "Good job let's get this over with." He nod and kept moving forward I looked behind him and saw a long red and black axe turned into a bass guitar.

'interesting.'

He quickly flew forward behind a house "Hey ! wait for me" I ran after him and he quickly came around the corner with two demons "looks like we're done. . now go back." He let go watching them go off down. He stop hovering landing his feet softly onto that ground "well your highness-"
I huffed "it's Gumball. But thank you. . can you stay a little longer ? I want to learn more about vampires with your permission of course. ." I blushed slightly as he began to hover again resting his arm on my shoulder smiling "a Prince and a Nerd ? wow" I narrowed my eye's at him swating his arm away "Not a nerd more like a scientist and follow me."

Marshall lee POV

I followed him from behind scanning the place around with my eye's still from inside his castle. He opened the door up for me letting me walk in "Go ahead" I flew in seeing a single bed and a few dressers around "This is your lab ?" He chuckled adding on "no it's my room, see. .I can't stay up like you" he let out a small yawned rubbing his eye.

'I wonder why he would invite me over. I'm not complaining but it seemed like he didn't want me around.'

"You know I get tried too" I chuckled watching him opened up a couch bed "sorry I don't have a guest room it's currently holding my new work there. ." he laughed nervously handing me a rolled up blanket, I flew down to the floor grabbing it "thanks and don't worry about it, it's such an honor to be in a room with you Majesty." I smirked at him as he rolled his eye's playfully at me "I noticed you play the bass by the way" I sat down on the couch bed and put the blanket besides me, reaching out for my bass "uh Yeah I do" I reached out for it messing with the strings and added on" wanna hear something ?"
He smiled warmly sitting on his bed looking at me "if you don't mind ?"

~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:
Working on this-
I'll see where this goes but Take care and forgive me if I have any typos
Stay safe
and happy pride month 🌈