Show time

Gumball POV

He began to play a small tune that began to grow louder and smoother. He looked at me with a warm and comforting look, singing out his word's as he played
"I wanna slow dance with you..."
I felt my heart leap impressed by his voice but got nervous quickly once he stop singing waiting for me to add on. His word's from earlier started to replay over and over in my head as I began to raise the mic near me.
I whispered underneath my breath away from the mic
"just follow his lead remember.
Follow his lead."

I raised the mic up near my lips, singing along into it
". . I just wanna slow dance with you."
He smirked and continued to play more adding on more to the song
"I just wanna slow dance with you
why don't you take the chance
I've got the moves
I'd like to prove
I just wanna. ."
He looked at me by the corner of his eye telling me to join in
I swallow my nerves and listened
As well both sung together
''Slow dance with you''

He took over the stage and began to play, singing on his own once again. He began to float a little up as he played.
I stayed silent watching him from behind on how his music takes control over him, on how he expresses himself through music as he floated up playing his bass so smoothly letting the night sky be his spotlight.
It was amazing.
He suddenly shot a look at me, floating down near my mic to sing into it. I blushed lightly from his sudden move as I began to move the mic more in between us. He looked up at my eye's waiting for me to join in.
I understood and join in with him, singing with him once again
"Slow dance with you. ."

He began to float more besides me while still playing into the mic not missing a single note to his beat.

Marshall Lee POV

I began to slowly die the music down, ending the song while looking at Gumball's face before looking off to the stage once I heard small claps. I smirked slightly, speaking between us
"That wasn't hard, see your highness."
He let out a small weak smile looking at the mic and straight to the coward.
Cake and Fionna clapped cheering for us from on top.

Gumball POV

I looked at him as he took a bow while still floating up in the air besides me, I quickly reacted and bowed as well. He floated besides me elbowing my shoulder to draw my attention
"your highness ready for another one ?" He smirked teasingly at me. I huffed and replied back to him as I shoved him off the stage "absolutely not, let's go !" I drop the microphones into the bunnies paws as he thanked us on are way off the stage. Fionna and Cake rushed down immediately once they saw us off the stage.

Cake clapped in joy saying to the both of us "you two did amazing ! I never would've expected that from you Gumball" I laughed it off narrowing my eye's at Marshall who already had a full smirk on his face. Fionna added on "Gumball that was amazing ! you too Marshall ! Up top !" She put her hands up quickly, we both chuckled and high five her.

I cleared my throat looking at Cake and Fionna "Thank you guys for tonight but I really do have to be going back, is it alright if you take me back Cake I didn't get to tell lord monochromicorn that I would be out tonight so he's probably asleep by now" Marshall lee adding on quickly "your highness, I could easily do that you kno-" Cake cut me off "nonsense we'll take him no worries !"

Marshall lee POV

I huffed slightly answering her back "yeah I suppose so." Gumball giggled sitting on top of a huge over grown cat along side with Fionna, I floated up to their level and stayed slightly above between the two. Cake said cheerily walking back to Gumball's Castle
"Hang on Prince !"
I looked over at an excited cake who happily moved along down the woods and looked back at Fionna and Gumball once I heard Gumball's laugh, I looked down slightly making it barley noticeable.

Gumball POV

Fionna continue to talk about yesterday's adventure with cake and punch the air to parts of her story. I laughed off a certain part of her story and she quickly, stop laughing shyly.

Fionna POV

His pink cheek's lit up slightly when he began to laugh off, I blushed slightly looking at him laugh and laughed it off awkwardly ignoring the moment. Gumball caught my attention when he suddenly said my name with kindness "Fionna thank you for tonight, I think I needed this." I stared at his sky blue eye's twisting my words as I respond back to him "I-I me ? what. No. It's fine!
We all need a break sometime right ?"
He chuckled nodding.

Marshall Lee POV

I huffed floating down besides Fionna putting my hand on her shoulder whispering to her
"who's making you nervous ?"