chapter two:

She checkmarked the last person on her schedule. She found it really funny that she spent 8 years in university to end up working at one. But her mind dozed off, remembering the photographer from yesterday, she missed him. Though she had only talked with him for a couple minutes, she oddly felt so comforted in his presence, knowing that it was better for her to not get too close to people she's barely met.

When someone had knocked on her door, she quickly straightened herself, thinking that it was the dean of the school. So yeah, she's slacked off a bit but you know, who hasn't?

"Hi."

"I'm sorry but you have to make an appointment, we don't take walk-ins." She did a double take the moment she had realized who he was. What a coincidence, the moment she had stopped thinking about him, he came out of nowhere? Was this just a coincidence or fate? I mean her horoscope was pretty good for today.

"I hope you're feeling much better than you were yesterday, V."

"I do, thank you for talking to me yesterday." He smiled reassuringly at her, the same smile at made her heart flutter yesterday during his presentation. But she scolded herself for catching feelings so easily, he was just so likeable, she couldn't help but be attracted to him. Gorgeous and nice? What a catch.

"It was my pleasure, why are you here today?"

He glanced at the nametag on her desk and smiled to himself. "I just wanted to ask for your name, but there's no need to. Dr. (L/n)." That's right reader you're a doctor. PERIOD. Psychiatrists actually because y'all are wussess and can't handle blood if your life depended on it.

"I really do hope I'll be seeing you more often," She smiled, and he returned the favor.

"We will see." He enjoyed her company, but it felt too early to move on from the past, he still had a lot of things on his plate and didn't have time for a life outside of his troubles.

"Did you get what you came here for ?" The annoyed voice of his fiancée sounded the moment he opened the car door. He nodded his head and showed her his suitcase, telling the driver to keep going.

"Are you feeling better Rika?"

"You're not allowed to go here anymore, your duties are in Mint Eye, I'm only letting you go to your showcase next week and that's it."

"If that would make you happy darling."

Well, so much for seeing her again.