...........

Leon's POV

Today we didn't have the studio, yet somehow I'm in the studio here standing. You see pablo was busy so he called me and told me to listen to some songs. I was now listening to a song, I don't even know the girl that is singing it, but it's a good song to listen to. As I was listening I turned around and I saw beautiful standing there, I was going over to her but she just gave me a look and left. Oh man no she took this whole thing the wrong way, she probably thinks this song is for me, I wanted to go after her but I couldn't I still have to listen to this. This is the last one then I'll go home anyway. I returned to the song as I imagine a really angry girlfriend.

The song ended and I walked back to our apartment as soon as I could. I opened the door but no one was there, fede and ludmilla are at some party and fran and diego are out on their official first date. But where is my girls friend, I guess she's at cami's or something. I have to freshen up, I'll deal with her when she comes back. I walked towards my room.

Third person's POV

Leon was still in his room, the door opened and Vilu entered.

"Uh fede I need you........" Vilu stopped as soon as she noticed that fede wasn't there "he's not here" leon said as he got up and walked over to her "you still mad?" Leon said nervously "yes" Vilu said as she was about to leave, leon held her arm and stopped "you're overreacting" leon said to her "no I'm not" Vilu said trying to take her hand away but she failed "it was just a song" leon said smiling at the moving Vilu who was trying to get away "yeah a song that she was singing to you" vilu gritted through her teeth "ahh leon you're hurting me" Vilu screamed "where? Sorry" leon said worried as he let go of her hand "no where" Vilu smirked as she was about to go away "ah ah" leon said as he pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her waist "leon let me go" Vilu said trying to get away from his grip "pablo told me to listen to that song, he was busy, it was just a song" leon said as calmly as he could "you were smiling at her" Vilu said as she was still moving "I was smirking, you know you are the only girl I actually smile to" leon shouted loosing his cool, Vilu stopped trying to get away and looked at him "really? I never noticed" Vilu smiled at him "well you should have" leon said as he let go of her "and then you say I'm the over protective one" leon said as he walked over to his bed "hey why leave me? And yes you are you're just good at hiding it" Vilu said as she followed him "I thought you didn't like me holding you, weren't you the one getting away?" Leon smirked at which Vilu threw a pillow at him

"hey can I ask you something?" Vilu said as she sat down on his bed "sure go ahead" leon said as he looked at her "you don't really like public attention do you?" Vilu asked as leon looked at her with a weird expression "what do you mean?" He asked being confused "I mean when we're alone you hold me, kiss me and all but in public you don't" Vilu said in a slow voice "I don't?" Leon asked as he got his head up "yeah I mean yesterday in the library you came near me only when all the others were not looking" Vilu said as she sighed "I...." leon Was cut off by Vilu "no I just wanted to know if there was a problem?" Vilu asked to which leon got up "what no. You know I'm bad at showing my feelings" leon said as he came over to her "that's it?" Vilu asked "yeah I mean I know your mine what's the point in showing it to the world" leon said to which Vilu smiled "what?" Leon asked as he raised his eye brow "you are soo cute" Vilu said as her hand went up to cheek "I am not cute" leon shouted as Vilu laughed "so you okay now?" Leon asked as he touched Vilu's hand that was on his cheek "yup" Vilu said as she kissed his cheek "well I'm gonna go watch the match" leon said as he got up "you wanna Watch with me?" Leon said as he looked at vilu who was still sitting on his bed "um coming but I'm not gonna watch" Vilu said getting up "why not? I explained the whole things to you" leon complained as they both walked over to the living room "yeha I know but I still don't get why 11 guys in shorts are running after the same ball while million of other guys in shorts are watching them" Vilu said to which leon laughed "so what are you gonna do?" Leon said as he sat down on the couch "well I know you will not leave the match" Vilu said as leon nodded "and fran's not here, so I guess I'll just write in my diary or something" Vilu said as she went to get her diary. Leon turned the TV on.

Vilu came back with her diary, the match hadn't started yet and leon was looking at Vilu who came and Sat next to him "you know I would love to read that diary" leon smirked "do that and I will kill you" vilu said in a dead series tone "wow I won't I won't" leon said as he wrapped his hands around her and returned to the TV. Vilu started writing in her diary "whatcha writing about?" Leon asked as he tried looking at what she was writing "nothing" Vilu said hiding her diary "com on tell me" leon whined like a child "why are you annoying me?" Vilu asked him "the match hasn't started yet and I have nothing better to do" leon smiled as Vilu close her diary and put it down, suddenly leon's phone went off. "Who is it?" Vilu asked Leon who got his phone out "fede it's a msg" leon said "leon fran and I won't be home tonight, c ya" leon read out loud so that Vilu could listen "wow cool" Vilu said as she rested her head on leon's shoulder "yeah how about since both of them are out, you spend the night with me?" Leon asked to which Vilu got up immadietly "you're bed is too small" Vilu said as she looked at leon who was smiling "and your mind is really dirty, I didn't mean it like that" leon said as he chuckled a little "well that is thanks to you" vilu said as she lapped his arm "ow just one of the many services I offer" leon smirked as he rubbed his arm "and what do you mean?" Vilu asked him "I didn't mean like sleep with me" leon said to Vilu "then what did you mean flirt?" Vilu asked getting annoyed "I meant like spent the night being awake, I can't sleep tonight, do you have any idea what time I woke up in the morning" Leon said "no I don't, when I left you were still asleep" Vilu said as she looked at him "4:00 pm" leon to her "that's called the evening genius" Vilu said as she returned to her old position.

"So princess what do you say? Do you wanna stay up all night with me? That is if you can?" Leon smirked as Vilu got up yet once again "I can stay up all night for your mind information" Vilu said to which leon laughed "but on one condition" Vilu said as she looked at the TV screen "what condition?" Leon asked as he looked weirdly at her "we don't watch your stupid match" Vilu said smiling "come on" leon shouted "if you're gonna watch this I'm out" Vilu said as she got up, leon grabbed her hand and pulled her back making her fall on top of him "leon" Vilu shouted "emotional blackmail? Seriously?" Leon said as their faces were inches apart "Where do you think I learned it From?" Vilu said as she smiled "from the very best" leon said praising himself "we'll do what you want on one condition" leon said trying to annoy her as he held on to her "what condition?" Vilu said as she raised her eye brow "this" leon said pointing towards his lips "flirt" Vilu smiled as she went to kiss him "you know you love it" leon said against her lips "true" Vilu smiled and continued to kiss him

"So now can we play video games?" Leon asked as Vilu looked at him in disbelief "seriously? You said my choice" Vilu said raising her voice, leon laughed and said "I know just wanna get on your nerves" leon said as Vilu got up "I'm gonna go get the movie" Vilu said as she left to get the movie, when she returned leon was lying on the couch on his phone "get up, where am i gonna sit?" Vilu asked as she looked at him "sit" leon said as he got up completely from the couch "what about you?" Vilu asked as she sat down "sit" leon repeated. As Vilu sat down leon went and laid on the couch with his head now on Vilu's lap "smart" Vilu smiled as she looked at him

"I know, so now first one to sleep looses" leon said as he looked up at her "your on pretty boy" Vilu said the movie started

The movie Was still playing, violetta was into it, leon on the other hand was more into his phone, Vilu that was running her hand through leon's hair stopped doing that, she took her hand away but leon held on to it and put it back on his head "continue" leon said as Vilu continued "what if you fall asleep?" Vilu asked not gonna happen babe" leon said being confident as he returned to his phoned and Vilu returned to her movie "oh my god he is so hot" Vilu said to which leon's head immadietly turned to the TV and got up, Vilu laughed at his reaction "not as hot as you" vilu said as she kissed his cheek "oh I know I got up because I'm hungry" leon said defending himself "has anyone ever told you that you are really good at ruining moments" Vilu smiled as she looked at him "one of my many talents" leon said as he got up "it's 2:47 am how can you eat at this time?" Vilu asked as leon walked over to the kitchen "just like I eat at any time, you want something?" Leon asked walking away "no I'm good" Vilu said resting her head on the side of the couch.

"Hey do you wan......." leon stopped and smiled at the sleeping figure that was on the couch, he put his plate down and went to Vilu who was fast asleep, he picked her up bridal style and took her to her room, he put her on her bed and covered her with a blanket "good night angel" he said as he kissed her forehead "good night" Vilu said as she turned around, leon smiled and walked out of her room closing the door and went to watch his match.....................

[I know not interesting but I'm out of ideas, so who wants them to break up?]