Believe?

I haven't updated since two days........had a lot if things to do...☺️

Third person's POV
Alex was in the music room waiting for gery.
"So what was so important that I had to leave my friends and come here" gery said as she came in and alex closed the door behind him
"I need a favour" alex said as he stood infront of her "depends on the favour" gery said looking at him "it's about violetta and leon" alex said to which gery sighed "look they are happy together, why can't you just accept that?" Gery asked "do you love leon?" Alex asked to which gery looked at her "yeah but like I said he's happy so I'm happy" gery said "look do you want to be with leon or not?" Alex asked getting annoyed "sure" gery said "then help me and I assure you will be with him" alex said as gery sighed "ok but you don't even like Vilu, why are you breaking them up?" Gery asked as she raises her eyebrow "because that jerk embarrassed me infront of everyone" alex gritted through his teeth "leon?" Gery asked being confused " who else? So are you in?" Alex asked her "yeah" gery said as she sighed "so here's the plan...........

TIME SKIP
"Ok get ready she will be here any minute?" Alex said as he got into his position "you sure this will work?" Gery said as she got her flowers and held on to them "yup now ready" alex said to her

Vilu's POV
Ugh where the hell is he? I've been looking for him every where, gery said he was in the recording room but I didn't believe her, I mean she is madly in love with her. As I walking past the recording room I saw a familiar shirt, leon? Wait and gery? What are they doing, I went and listened to what they were saying, gery was holding flowers, I'm pretty sure she is confused, leon would never give her flower
"Thank you so much leon" she said being all happy, ugh I hope leon tells her off "I had an amazing night yesterday" wait wHAT.? She leaned in and he was also going forward I cannot see this, I left there. So that's where leon was yesterday? He said he was going to meet diego, that jerk he lied to me, I wasn't gonna cry, I tried holding me tears in and just made my way to the apartment, I knew he was playing with me, ugh how can I be so dumb, Thai is the third time I'm falling for something like this and he promised he wasn't gonna hurt me, well what the hell is Thos if not hurting, I have to talk to fran.......

Third person's POV
Fran and fede were on the dinning table eating, leon was sitting in the couch talking to them. "Seriously?" Fede asked with a full mouth "yeah he was like 'oh I had no idea' " leon said ti which fede and fran started laughing, Vilu came in and all of them looked at her...
"Hey babe" leon said as he got up "I cannot believe you" Vilu shouted which made fran and Fede look at her "what did I do?" Leon asked calmly "oh no don't act like that" Vilu said as she pointed her finger towards him, leon just looked at her "I'm not gonna fall for the whole cool guy act, I can't believe you went on a date with her" Vilu shouted to which leon got more confused "okay 1 I'm not acting, this is me and 2 on a date with who?" Leon asked "oh don't act so naive, I know you gave her flowers" Vilu said in a sly tone "I hate plants and give who?" Leon said trying be as calm as he could be "that doesn't matter, you also like kissing her" vilu shouted "kissing who?" Leon asked as Vilu got more angry "oh so you admit you kissed someone else?" Vilu shouted "n..no what? I never said that" leon said not letting his anger out "you hesitated?" Vilu said to him "hey uh guys?" Fede said as he and fran came to them "don't meddle" leon and Vilu shouted at the same time.
"You know what?" Vilu said "no no he doesn't?" Fran said in worried tone "what?" Leon said confidently "we're through" vilu said sliding her arm in the air "you're breaking up with me?" Leon asked in disbelief "no no she's not" fede said shaking his head "yes I am" Vilu said as she walked away "yes she is" fran Said frowning "you're gonna regret this" leon shouted to violetta who was at the door "no I'm not" violetta shouted as she left.
Leon just walked back to the couch "aren't you gonna follow her?" Fran asked as she came to him "no" leon said simply "but dude this is one big misunderstanding" fede said as he joined them "if she believes I cheated on her, let her believe that, you both know I'm not the type of guy who runs after people" leon said as he got up and started walking towards the door "where are you going?" Fran asked "to figure out who I kissed and went on a date with" leon said scratching the back of his head as he walked out of the door
"You think someone is involved in this.?" Fede asked fran "no I know some one is" fran said as she said down and continued her lunch......

<short I know. So what do you think of the break up?>