Chapter 9 "Found you!"

Bendy's pov.

Inky wrote,"Have a seat." I sat down on the floor. "So what's wrong?"he wrote with a worried look. "There's nothing wrong, I'm fine!" I said. He sighed. (I guess)Then he wrote,"Ok,then. I will take to back to where we were a few minutes."

"But, before we go, do you want to eat something?" "Sure, I haven't eaten in a while." I said with a smile.

No one's pov.

After Bendy finished his bacon soup, he said, "Goodbye!" to Inky. Bendy wandered around, trying to find the rest of the group. 

Henry's pov.

Tom, Allison, and I kept searching for Bendy for a long time. I found a chair and sat down in it. "I don't think we will be able to find him..." I sighed. "We are gonna find him, you just gotta look at the positive side of the situation."Allison said. "Your right." I stood up. " Let's keep looking!" I said enthusiastically.

Bendy's pov.

I was walking until I heard someone or something making noise, I went towards it. I looked around the corner, and found who was making the noise. It was the rest of the group. I saw Allison look in my direction. She tapped Henry's shoulder, and pointed in my direction. 

He said, "You better not be tricking me!" before turning around. He looked in my direction, saying, "Bendy?!" looking a little shocked. "Hiya, guys."  I said, awkwardly. I did not expect that reaction. " We found you! See I told you guys that we find him." Henry said. "I believe that I told you first." Allison said.

While Allison, and Henry fight on who told who first. I looked in Tom's direction. It seems that Tom was looking for weapons, and bacon soup.  I walked to Tom and said," Do you need any help?" I asked. He glared at me in response. "Ok, then." I said. I then sat on the floor and played with some of the ink on the walls.

After a while Henry admitted that Allison told him. Then Allison said that she was going to help Tom. I ran towards Henry and gave him a hug. We talked for a bit. "Let's go back to that pipe room." I said getting up. "We should, we spent a lot of time talking." Henry said.

Henry's pov.

We started walking, Bendy started getting tired so I carried him. We walked some more, and Bendy fell asleep in my arms. I smiled at the thought that he was safe. After walking for what seems like hours, we finally got there. I sat down, tired from all the walking. 

Allison sat down as well. Tom wanted to keep an eye out for anything dangerous. I felt something rub against me. I looked down and saw that it was Bendy. Then, he started purring. 'That is so adorable!" I thought. "Henry, are you ok?" Allison said with worry, stopping my train of thought.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I said. "It's just that your face is red..." Allison trailed off, realizing what it was. That's when I noticed I was blushing. "Oook, let's keep going!" I said trying to change the subject. "Alright, then." Allison said. I was just starting to get up from my spot when Bendy woke up. 

Bendy's pov.

I sat up. "What's going on?" I asked. "We are going to The Ink Demon's lair." Henry said.  "Ok." I said reluctantly. We went through the hallway, where me and Henry panicked.  We saw ink on the walls. And this time we stood silently, so we wouldn't get lost again. We started walking when we saw ink veins on the walls, disappear. 

Then we went into an oddly familiar hallway. We walked through the hall, all the way to a ocean of ink. "We can't go through. We are not like you Henry." Allison said. "Well, can't I take Bendy?" said Henry. "I can go with you but I still can't touch the ink." I said. "Ok, then. Hop on!" Henry said gesturing to me.

I walked towards him and sat on his shoulder. He held me with one of his arms, so I don't fall off. Then, he walked through the ink. We got to the entrance of the lair. I ran behind Henry's leg so I wouldn't be seen. He looked at me, then back into the hallway.

"They could of given a weapon." Henry said. I nodded. We walked past some tubes, that had some lost ones trapped inside of them. We kept walking through the hallway, until we found Inky's throne.  I found a tape recording and played it. 

We listened to the recording. "Joey." I said angrily. The recording ended with"The end." both Henry and Joey said in unison. I stood there shocked."Wait, you're not really going to do that right?" I said to Henry. " I-" Henry was beginning to say, but was cut off by Inky growling at us. 

We looked at the top of the throne and saw him looking at us. His left hand grew, then his other hand grew. And he grew bigger horns. Soon his whole entire body had grown, except his legs. He hit Henry at the wall. I ran towards him. He got up and ran through another hallway.

I followed him. "What do we do?" Henry asked. I looked around and found some levers. "Maybe we need to push those levers." I said. Since I right next to one I pushed it down. Henry found another one, and was running towards it. But, he didn't realize is that Inky was just about to run through his direction.

I grabbed Henry leg, and pulled him back, and before he even realized it Inky ran past. "Thanks, Bendy." He said. "No problem, but we need to move out of he way before he hits us." "Right." He replied.  We went towards the wall. And waited for Inky to pass. Then, we went to push down the levers. 

Once we pushed down all the levers, we found another hallway. We ran through it, only to find a room with four tubes in each corner of the room. We turn around to find that Inky is right behind us. I ran to the far left corner while Henry ran to the far right corner. Inky rammed into the tube Henry was next to and broke it.

Henry ran towards me, with Inky not to far behind. Henry went behind the tube, and Inky ran into it shattering the tube. We both ran to the closest to us, and Inky rammed into that one too. We went to the last one that was still standing, and he broke that one too. 

We ran out of the room and in to the throne, which had a projector on it. I looked at him saying,"Please don't." But, he put the reel into the projector. Me and Henry turned around to see Inky stopping in front of us and then, he looked at the multiple screens in the room.

He then, looked at his hand which started glowing. I watched in horror when I his whole body glow and disintegrate. I looked towards Henry and he just disappears. "What?" I said confused. I looked back at Inky, and started crying. 'Why did I follow him? Why did I trust him?' I kept asking myself.

                                                                  'Did he feel any remorse?' 

Sorry, about the late update. I am still trying to get some more ideas for the upcoming chapters.I made the animation at the top and I made an art book if you wanna check it out. It has the pictures in this book that I made and a few others from different fandoms. I also wanted to ask you guys if you wanted some background information of the story (Why things are the way they are, etc.) The format of the story might slowly change over time.  Have a good morning, afternoon, and/or night.